(multiple)terminal jest recognitions

Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Like a tongue, !@#$ I'm looking like a lick, uh, uh
Think I'm Thanos, rock diamond my fist, uh, uh

Entertainment with your !@#$ at night like Nick

Drake and Josh how we team your !@#$, uh-uh

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

We believe it's a threat, but feel free to comment your interpretation below! And don't forget to hit the like and subscribe button!

It sounded more like an invitation when I read it.  Dinner and drinks to bring his wallet back under 1k.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Is it a threat? No. I'm no gov member who can wield the great and mighty power of Grumpy. I'm just recognizing that although we are, as you would say friend...That doesn't make us allies. I'm stating my prediction that this won't just be a beat-down against TCW, UPN, and co. And when the inevitable expansion happens, I'll be ready to burn my infra against your supple tanks. Is this a threat. No. But be careful what I wish for, because I might not get it. 

Did I just get called out in an announcement? 2020 really is a weird year.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

16 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Folds paper

I'm sorry friends! I have confused myself with My friend Dax' 9 o'clock announcement! Let's move on! Terminal Jest recognizes that the United Purple Nation has recognized Terminal Jest's hostlities. Furthermore, Terminal Jest finds the UPN's recognition to understate Terminal Jest's intended degree of hostility. Let it be clear that we are more hostile than portrayed. We will not be misrepresented.

UPN recognizes your recognition of our recognition. Now let us see your tax returns.

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

29 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

REAL NICE BUILD YOU GOT THERE MATTY

Such a great role model for your members to look up to. Less than 2 days into the war and this is what the leader of UPN does?

The gang is not impressed.

NAUGHTY.thumb.jpg.8044ea64e607380c39dab3b538880ca1.jpg

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

6 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Is it a threat? No. I'm no gov member who can wield the great and mighty power of Grumpy. I'm just recognizing that although we are, as you would say friend...That doesn't make us allies. I'm stating my prediction that this won't just be a beat-down against TCW, UPN, and co. And when the inevitable expansion happens, I'll be ready to burn my infra against your supple tanks. Is this a threat. No. But be careful what I wish for, because I might not get it. 

Did I just get called out in an announcement? 2020 really is a weird year.

As long as you bring Camelot with you, we'll be more than happy to bring you guys back to page 4!

If you guys ain't bringing Rose and Camelot in, then you guys can go frick yourselves as it's an easy dub for us

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

4 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

As long as you bring Camelot with you, we'll be more than happy to bring you guys back to page 4!

If you guys ain't bringing Rose and Camelot in, then you guys can go frick yourselves as it's an easy dub for us

Is this another thinly veiled attempt to poach me? Because there's no way grumpy would get enough members for 4 whole pages. 

I know you don't mean grumpy since our score with cities alone is #33 (just below Polaris). 

Good luck winning against me with your 20 cities. I'd destroy several cities to help you experience ZI, but then I'd get kicked out of Grumpy for being too small. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

2 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Is this another thinly veiled attempt to poach me? Because there's no way grumpy would get enough members for 4 whole pages. 

I know you don't mean grumpy since our score with cities alone is #33 (just below Polaris). 

Good luck winning against me with your 20 cities. I'd destroy several cities to help you experience ZI, but then I'd get kicked out of Grumpy for being too small. 

Boi, da frick, idgaf if you join or not, people come and go as they please

You know what I fricking meant. Your sphere alone would be fricking boring and we'll steamroll the frick out of you guys if you don't call in Rose and Camelot with you.

Idgaf about winning against you, I'm in fricking $yndicate. We fricking fight 5v1. fricking gangbangs. Shit we kicked the dead horse of ParaCovenant for 3 fricking years. We're doing a redux of it now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Lxr4VfE.png

8 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

You know what I fricking meant. Your sphere alone would be fricking boring and we'll steamroll the frick out of you guys if you don't call in Rose and Camelot with you.

Idgaf about winning against you, I'm in fricking $yndicate. We fricking fight 5v1. fricking gangbangs. Shit we kicked the dead horse of ParaCovenant for 3 fricking years. We're doing a redux of it now.

I see you found your purpose again Eumir lmfao

I was worried for a minute there

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

21 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

I've missed you, Eumir