War Name Thread

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

Name the War suggestion thread. Votes will occur after peace is signed etc etc.

Happily Everafter War

• Like 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Swampy+Hedgey Fun Time

• Downvote 7

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Burning the Money Tree

• Downvote 7

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Would like to take this opportunity to emphasize the fact that this is actually two wars. 

And thank everyone in advance for understanding and taking this into account moving forward.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

2 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Would like to take this opportunity to emphasize the fact that this is actually two wars. 

And thank everyone in advance for understanding and taking this into account moving forward.

Tjest did not have relations to these women. Our stand against the tyranny of the UPN and Theo will not be depreciated by looping us in with some petty grudge war. We fight for orbis, swamp and HM fight for themselves.

• Like 1

thalmorcommie.png

8 hours ago, durmij said:

Over Under

8 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

Over the Hedge and Through The Swamp to TCW's House We Go!

These.

But I love the under puns so:

Water under the Hedge

Under Pressure

Swept under the rug

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Are you sure about that.png

Edited by Tarroc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2