Is it time for a propaganda thread?

hope

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

and I had a whole plan set up to take him down too...

I'm usually not a fan of over-the-top peace demands, but I really hope someone pulls out some old-school "Wampus has to fight for 3 rounds whenever he gets out of VM" terms. I don't think dude has fought a war in his years of playing and I really think he's missing out on the fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

But you're a grumpy old bastard. I can't believe you have a plan to do anything except fall asleep before 8 and shit your pants after eating too many porkrinds. I suppose is the life for us all one day. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Then why didn't you declare on him? After he attacked two big Grumpy nations he sat for days waiting for these planned declarations. :p  I kid, I'm sure it was just honest strategery.

Anyway, I told him he should hit VM so he didn't have to worry about PW while he was dealing with more important RL matters like property damage, water damage, or worse, but hopefully nothing. We all know how during wartime we check during all hours of the day, don't get a full nights sleep, and right now he needs proper sleep and a clear head as he's got a fam fam. He would've just been checking non-stop instead of preparing for more important things. I don't know why he picked 90-days though, but I know you can just reset for 14-days so he was probably just putting it out long enough to not think about it.

So since this is a propaganda thread and Wampus managed to finish out his wars I thought I'd post some things that don't matter and are just in good fun! Ugh, I had to make a post here, so you all win and I just played myself.

GOB_Wampus.jpg.0d1f7f03bcb5b6d141c27c9c5d766181.jpg

BigWiskey.jpg.a4c9daf179cb21d698c8d978846a7fb3.jpg

War1.thumb.jpg.0e76a9b1fb2658f91b27cfce5ad9927b.jpg

War2.jpg.2001032f80f09c5955a88a98c494e77f.jpg

Edited by Parnella
it's not a real war unless it goes 90-days anyway :)
  • Upvote 1