Hedge Money Announcement

Leftbehind

5 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

If anyone is interested, in tiering comparisons.

1852633502_ScreenShot2020-08-21at9_20_07PM.png.5e7840dfeca6e263816b7fd22980ec95.png1888570795_ScreenShot2020-08-21at9_45_21PM.png.eedbe0b4a8cccd5307cee2dda2606e06.png

damn...one short of a 'nice'

:nyan:The VolleyballĀ :nyan:Ā 

Avanti Immortali

Ā 

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

10 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

If anyone is interested, in tiering comparisons.

1852633502_ScreenShot2020-08-21at9_20_07PM.png.5e7840dfeca6e263816b7fd22980ec95.png1888570795_ScreenShot2020-08-21at9_45_21PM.png.eedbe0b4a8cccd5307cee2dda2606e06.png

An important thing to note on this is that for our side, particularly alliances who have large lower tiers filled with people who may not have fought before, there's a still a good amount of nations that really won't do much or could even wind up indirectly helping the other side with easy beige or stats. This war, while still certainly in our favor, is more even than it looks on paper and even if tCW-sphere turns out to be a total flop won't turn into an 8 month permawar in our favor.

Edit: No, I'm not denying that it's a dogpile - it is. I'm stating that it's somewhat more even than the graph would suggest.

Edited by Changeup
  • Downvote 10

unknown_3_1_65.png

We just assumed after the last global that tCW liked dogpiles. You know what they say, give the people what they want.

• Haha 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

We just assumed after the last global that tCW liked dogpiles. You know what they say, give the people what they want.

Aaah yes, the normality of Hedge assuming stuff!Ā  Don't you know assuming makes an *insert butt swear word* out of your Bloc & the one your going against? We wanted war, most definitely. A giant dogstyle orgy pile? Not so much...

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Grammar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegĀ  Ā  Ā 

Ā I personally voice my ownĀ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

Aaah yes, the normality of Hedge assuming stuff!Ā  Don't you know assuming makes an *insert butt swear word* out of your Bloc & the one your going against? We wanted war, most definitely. A giant dogstyle orgy pile? Not so much...

I don't have to assume, they literally planned and executed a dogpile last war. To take a moral stance here will be pretty hilarious, especially with the logs I have of tCW sphere during this NAP period.

Keep crying and we'll keep on proving you're an idiot.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I don't have to assume, they literally planned and executed a dogpile last war. To take a moral stance here will be pretty hilarious, especially with the logs I have of tCW sphere during this NAP period.

Well ik y'all like proving everyone ya don't like an idiots cus ya can't handle your own idiocy. Elitist hypocrite man pls stay off my lawn or u may "accidentally" get run over by the mower šŸ˜œ

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
The Hedge needs more than trimming anyways
  • Downvote 8

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegĀ  Ā  Ā 

Ā I personally voice my ownĀ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

Threatening to prove firwof and idiot is like threatening to prove the sky is blue.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Threatening to prove firwof and idiot is like threatening to prove the sky is blue.

Well, my regards are fully sent to Commonwealth-sphere & may those corrupt angels get what they deserve

• Downvote 1

Ā 

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Well, my regards are fully sent to Commonwealth-sphere & may those corrupt angels get what they deserve

Finish school before you try to burn someone.Ā  You'll only fail half as often as your classes.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"Iā€™m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

4 hours ago, Lossi said:

Finish school before you try to burn someone.Ā  You'll only fail half as often as your classes.

I was a senior in high school this past year & I usually did pretty well.Ā  My fails only include essaysĀ  that force me to think in unlikely situation.Ā  But back on the good side, I've taken all construction & woodworking classes available plus an interior design as well as math up to AP Stats šŸ˜œ

Ā 

39 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I've taken all construction & woodworking classes available plus an interior design as well as math up to AP Stats šŸ˜œ

Good when you are done you'll be able to put 2 and 2 together and work out everyone wants you to build a wall around yourself to drown out yourĀ erratic ramblings.

And you'll be able to spruce it up with a rug or something.

• Haha 5

XLL3z4T.gif

Y'all better let me live up to my name of ZI zigbigadorlou. I'll be pretty disappointed if I have more than 1k by next month.

• Like 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/