(DoW) SWAMP. RES. 101

Alexio15

14 minutes ago, Hodor said:

giphy.gif?cid=549b592dca9238e9feea7a3c3a

You're passionately drawing out this argument over semantics despite acknowledging we are correct on everything else, you are the worst type of person.

Keep gaslighting yourselves. I'm sure deep down you really do believe that not fighting an AA you have literally declared war on, for fear of losing, isn't pixel hugging. This is particularly funny given that Akuryo is caps locking the "DoW DOES SAY" when y'all can't even properly follow it.

Talk about a super toxic, circle jerking coalition though, when called out on an incorrect aspect of your CB I'm apparently the worst type of person, along with some other nice insults.

20 minutes ago, EliteCanada said:

Keep gaslighting yourselves. I'm sure deep down you really do believe that not fighting an AA you have literally declared war on, for fear of losing, isn't pixel hugging. This is particularly funny given that Akuryo is caps locking the "DoW DOES SAY" when y'all can't even properly follow it.

Talk about a super toxic, circle jerking coalition though, when called out on an incorrect aspect of your CB I'm apparently the worst type of person, along with some other nice insults.

Bruh. I engaged you very politely and you proceeded to immediately insult me, partially quote me, and double down on a semantic argument that was only built on the fact that we didn’t say “we declare war on TCW sphere except those who straddle two spheres because our problem here is with TCW and by involving others this would expand beyond the alliances we specifically have grievance with”, because literally everyone understands that was what was meant. You’re not some genius for coming in here and making this argument and repeating it ad nauseum. You're not some big brain truth seer of P&W.

frick sakes man.

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, EliteCanada said:

Ofc we're all pixel huggers lmfao. Don't you know that one of the blocs you're talking about hugged their pixels so much they entered a war in which you destroyed them with your friends, and then half of the other bloc hugged their pixels so much that they didn't peace out when you and your friends attacked them for not being part of your club anymore. The other half of this bloc hugs their pixels so much they entered into that selfsame war on your side when you switched sides and took extreme levels of damage in the full knowledge that their job was to act as a meatshield to enable the other members of their coalition to build up.

I think you've possibly found the worst group of alliances to accuse of pixelhuggery given recent records, you should probably stop before you make yourself look more silly than you're already doing.

1 hour ago, EliteCanada said:

Trolling it is! good luck with that, seems you are having some success, since a few of us are gullible enough to respond.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, EliteCanada said:

th. If you were wondering, the truth would be, "we attacked because we can and we aren't scared of the consequences, unlike with other protectorates. We just think Morningstar is easy to bully."

easy to bully for 500 nations? maybe. 

short and convenient? that will not be the case

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.