(DoW) SWAMP. RES. 101

Alexio15

15 minutes ago, EliteCanada said:

Are you sure that's the reason you want to go with? Maybe you're forgetting that Rothschild Family is in a protectorate arrangement with TCW too then. 

Maybe you're forgetting they're also protected by CoA in an entire other sphere. I guess seeing is difficult with all that salt in your eyes though. 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Avakael said:

Dang, we're pretty hot

I was looking for a high fashion snobby yet attractive woman to represent CotL, the fact that i found one with a little ankle biter to represent SWAMP was a bonus. Glad at least one person appreciated it.

26 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Maybe you're forgetting they're also protected by CoA in an entire other sphere. I guess seeing is difficult with all that salt in your eyes though. 😄

As suspected, cowards with a poor CB. If you declared war on Morningstar because they are a protectorate then Roth would have to follow by that reasoning. It's ok to admit your CB/reasoning is stupid and flawed. It makes sense to go after Morningstar sure, but obviously not for the reason you said. It's ok to say the truth instead of bs meant to jerk yourself off with. If you were wondering, the truth would be, "we attacked because we can and we aren't scared of the consequences, unlike with other protectorates. We just think Morningstar is easy to bully."

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, EliteCanada said:

As suspected, cowards with a poor CB. If you declared war on Morningstar because they are a protectorate then Roth would have to follow by that reasoning. It's ok to admit your CB/reasoning is stupid and flawed. It makes sense to go after Morningstar sure, but obviously not for the reason you said. It's ok to say the truth instead of bs meant to jerk yourself off with. If you were wondering, the truth would be, "we attacked because we can and we aren't scared of the consequences, unlike with other protectorates. We just think Morningstar is easy to bully."

Can you hold the salt a moment I'm not a home right now but my salt shakers REALLY need a refill so just gimme like 2 hours okay.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We didnt hit RnR in the original blitz either.  Its just a case of prioritizing threats.  So if you got hit, but not in the original blitz, congrats we determined that you were not good enough to actually potentially disrupt our original blitz.

1 hour ago, Elder Rachael said:

Wait you saw MS as more of a threat than RnR!?! Im in MS and if I were RnR i would be offended by this lol.

Fourteen years, two games, and still no ampersand respect.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EliteCanada said:

You seem like the sort of person that would call a waiter a simp for serving a woman water.

No but I would call somebody a crybaby salt mine for complaining about the CB used on his alliance that not only enabled NPOLT but spent MONTHS being too afraid and scared for itself to do anything while it's, I must stress, SMALLER, LESS WELL, ALREADY WERE IN THE WAR ALLIES constantly pushed for their larger friend to back them and switch sides.

I mean, that, and the yanno literal logs of your MDP sphere allies planning to attack us, funnily enough the EXACT ally that protects MS whoda thunk it.

Protip for MS: If you want special treatment, try tying yourselves to an alliance with better FA than a 56 year old toaster with faulty wiring. Or it's sphere for that matter.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, EliteCanada said:

You seem like the sort of person that would call a waiter a simp for serving a woman water.

Actually no, not really, but funny nonetheless.

Would you feel better if I switched to your side?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

No but I would call somebody a crybaby salt mine for complaining about the CB used on his alliance that not only enabled NPOLT but spent MONTHS being too afraid and scared for itself to do anything while it's, I must stress, SMALLER, LESS WELL, ALREADY WERE IN THE WAR ALLIES constantly pushed for their larger friend to back them and switch sides.

I mean, that, and the yanno literal logs of your MDP sphere allies planning to attack us, funnily enough the EXACT ally that protects MS whoda thunk it.

Protip for MS: If you want special treatment, try tying yourselves to an alliance with better FA than a 56 year old toaster with faulty wiring. Or it's sphere for that matter.

What do previous wars have to do with if someone is being a 'crybaby salt mine'? For that matter, what does any of this have to do with what I said? Nice argument though, "TCW's conduct last war, in relation to other AAs, makes you questioning me now a crybaby saltmine." I'm sure Roquentin/NPO would be proud of your argument if they were still around. 

I get this war, and understand why it's being fought. I just think it's hilarious to see you typing in caps about how the DoW 'DOES SAY' you'll hit protectorates but in reality you're meek cowards too afraid to actually do good on that threat in full. If you can't see the humour in that, I can't help you. But you know, keep using your caps lock, that will definitely solidify what you're saying and make it unerring. 

@Cynder yes please. As a pixel hugger, and a cry baby this will make all the difference in the world to me.

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

16 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Seems you're not a member of Royal Orbis News, the only server that updates on a schedule frequently enough to be meaningful. 

I'm not shilling but seriously if you were there you'd know that.

ok I laughed. Nice bot account @Azrael

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, EliteCanada said:

about how the DoW 'DOES SAY' you'll hit protectorates but in reality you're meek cowards too afraid to actually do good on that threat in full. If you can't see the humour in that, I can't help you.

"And protectorates thereof who engage " 

Reading isn't all that hard

3 hours ago, EliteCanada said:

What do previous wars have to do with if someone is being a 'crybaby salt mine'? For that matter, what does any of this have to do with what I said? Nice argument though, "TCW's conduct last war, in relation to other AAs, makes you questioning me now a crybaby saltmine." I'm sure Roquentin/NPO would be proud of your argument if they were still around. 

I get this war, and understand why it's being fought. I just think it's hilarious to see you typing in caps about how the DoW 'DOES SAY' you'll hit protectorates but in reality you're meek cowards too afraid to actually do good on that threat in full. If you can't see the humour in that, I can't help you. But you know, keep using your caps lock, that will definitely solidify what you're saying and make it unerring. 

@Cynder yes please. As a pixel hugger, and a cry baby this will make all the difference in the world to me.

What? This first paragraph doesn't even make sense. You know alcohol is supposed to come after any sort of thought provoking mental activity, yes?

I think it's hilarious that you're such a complete washup of a muppet so desperate to escape your cheek slapping you want protectorates of other alliances completely uninvolved to be engaged simply because they made the stupid decision of being tied to your circus of clowns as well. Fortunately unlike others they were wise enough to seek less foolish protectors.

Regardless, a member of your alliance complaining about ANY conduct in this war sofar is a laughable joke, given what you at best enabled and more often, went right along with hand in hand with good ol Roq doing. You have now ground to stand on to whine or judge anything after your history of literally attacking and rolling allied alliances to your cause. You are completely bankrupt on any sort of morality clause you can pull, on any sort of "lol coward's clause, on any sort of 'lol ur just bad', really on just any clause you can come up with h, even your own turncoating was a forced hand because you were too cowardly to do it otherwise. Camelot at least had the dignity to back out and show loyalty to it's allies, though they were the wrong people, when it didn't have the mettle to go through. You've virtue signaled all the way through though, really going the distance with it.

8 hours ago, Elder Rachael said:

Wait you saw MS as more of a threat than RnR!?! Im in MS and if I were RnR i would be offended by this lol.

Let's not kid ourselves. Both are equally useless. 

42 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

What? This first paragraph doesn't even make sense. You know alcohol is supposed to come after any sort of thought provoking mental activity, yes?

I think it's hilarious that you're such a complete washup of a muppet so desperate to escape your cheek slapping you want protectorates of other alliances completely uninvolved to be engaged simply because they made the stupid decision of being tied to your circus of clowns as well. Fortunately unlike others they were wise enough to seek less foolish protectors.

Regardless, a member of your alliance complaining about ANY conduct in this war sofar is a laughable joke, given what you at best enabled and more often, went right along with hand in hand with good ol Roq doing. You have now ground to stand on to whine or judge anything after your history of literally attacking and rolling allied alliances to your cause. You are completely bankrupt on any sort of morality clause you can pull, on any sort of "lol coward's clause, on any sort of 'lol ur just bad', really on just any clause you can come up with h, even your own turncoating was a forced hand because you were too cowardly to do it otherwise. Camelot at least had the dignity to back out and show loyalty to it's allies, though they were the wrong people, when it didn't have the mettle to go through. You've virtue signaled all the way through though, really going the distance with it.

What the hell are you on about?

I know you are completely incapable of staying on the topic at hand, but all I'm saying is it's funny that your own coalition's DoW has you fighting against TCW protectorates and yet you are literally too scared, too pixel hugging to actually fight against all TCW protectorates. You're quaking so badly at the thought of COA and another sphere being involved that you can't even follow through on your own DoW LOL. 

Gotta save those pixels though, am I right? 

Edit: for the record, if I cared about escaping 'cheek slapping' or 'pixel hugging' I probably wouldn't have been with Syndicate for nearly five years before joining TCW lmao. I'm just here to have a good time, build a few cities, shed some pixels and meet people along the way. Why not see the varying perspectives from different spheres, including those I've fought against? 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Downvote 2

56 minutes ago, EliteCanada said:

all I'm saying is it's funny that your own coalition's DoW has you fighting against TCW protectorates and yet you are literally too scared, too pixel hugging to actually fight against all TCW protectorates. You're quaking so badly at the thought of COA and another sphere being involved that you can't even follow through on your own DoW LOL. 

If you have been playing for over 5 years you know exactly why we didn't attack protectorates attached to other spheres.  I get that you want to troll, or bait people into falling to your level, but lets all be better than that.

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

The & has it's own AA now. 

Sometimes when you aren't getting the recognition you deserve you just have to strike out on your own. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

10 hours ago, EliteCanada said:

What the hell are you on about?

I know you are completely incapable of staying on the topic at hand, but all I'm saying is it's funny that your own coalition's DoW has you fighting against TCW protectorates and yet you are literally too scared, too pixel hugging to actually fight against all TCW protectorates. You're quaking so badly at the thought of COA and another sphere being involved that you can't even follow through on your own DoW LOL. 

Gotta save those pixels though, am I right? 

Edit: for the record, if I cared about escaping 'cheek slapping' or 'pixel hugging' I probably wouldn't have been with Syndicate for nearly five years before joining TCW lmao. I'm just here to have a good time, build a few cities, shed some pixels and meet people along the way. Why not see the varying perspectives from different spheres, including those I've fought against? 

Sorry, we are pixel huggers because we didn't declare on a 6 person alliance...? Like I know Arkuryo can get under people's skins, but pick and choose your battles and your talking points, because this is weak.

There is a difference between "pixel hugging" and picking a war that you can win. Everyone should do the latter when they are planning a war, except under very specific circumstances. Accusing the coalition that is attacking tCW of pixel hugging shows an enormous lack of historical knowledge or just a bad attempt at trolling. I hope for your sake it's just the former.

It's our aim to prevent this war from becoming a toxic cesspool of trolling and self-righteous outrage, do your part.

21 hours ago, Elder Rachael said:

Tbh its not exactly hard to be considered more of a threat than RnR. Heck I'd consider a 5 city noob more of a threat than RnR. Case in point look at Dreads wars.

• Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

25 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Tbh its not exactly hard to be considered more of a threat than RnR. Heck I'd consider a 5 city noob more of a threat than RnR. Case in point look at Dreads wars.

Come on, cut Dread some slack, he has never used the war function for this game, he is still learning how it works.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

Thats what happens when the RnR here is a washed out and poor recreation of the former R&R. 

But hey, what do I know.

Also, I kinda respect the &.

Edited by DemonSpawn
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you have been playing for over 5 years you know exactly why we didn't attack protectorates attached to other spheres.  I get that you want to troll, or bait people into falling to your level, but lets all be better than that.

Sorry, we are pixel huggers because we didn't declare on a 6 person alliance...?

Y'all a bit dense. As mentioned repeatedly, the actual reason for not fighting Roth makes sense, but it is pixel hugging to avoid following through on your own DoW for fear of losing pixels. The circle jerking and lack of acknowledgement and recognition of this point is just sad at this point.