(DoW) SWAMP. RES. 101

Alexio15

17 minutes ago, Yui said:

Hey Alexio  ❤️ 

You could have just asked if you wanted some cake but never fear. I can make deliveries! 

fvoGG3e.jpg

Still offering deliveries? Because I'll take one that is purple shaped like an Ellie 😁

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

5 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Still offering deliveries? Because I'll take one that is purple shaped like an Ellie 😁

Deal! You might even get some extra Ellie cakes thrown in if I'm being nice.  :)

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

war expanded to Morningstar randomly

What was random about it? I mean, the DoW DOES SAY the protectorates too. You realize they're protected by TEst, right? 😛

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2020 at 10:21 PM, Akuryo said:

What was random about it? I mean, the DoW DOES SAY the protectorates too. You realize they're protected by TEst, right? 😛

AFAIK everyone else got blitzed in the... blitz :P

5 hours ago, Roberts said:

UPN didn't, RnR didn't. Seems you're not a member of Royal Orbis News, the only server that updates on a schedule frequently enough to be meaningful. 

I'm not shilling but seriously if you were there you'd know that.

As for why those alliances weren't blitzed, one reason is obviously we knew what TJest was doing even if we didn't coordinate with them. Was real obvious. The other were left out because, frankly, we didn't think this would be the blitz through France that it was. Seriously by the time reservists coming in after the blitz arrived there wasn't a whole lot left, we did NOT expect that. What slowed us down after that became apparent wasn't that we forgot they existed until someone got a statpad itch, it's that the most active people who'd be around all had full offensive slots!

Yes, I know, a horrible problem to have. It was awful. But we got through those times, troubling though they were. A dreaded time we will never forget!

Anyway hi MS I don't really know any of you except one that I like and another who I really really don't. @Elder Rachael you're the good one 😄 

Oh and Buck whose a delightful nutcase!

Edited by Akuryo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Roberts said:

We didnt hit RnR in the original blitz either.  Its just a case of prioritizing threats.  So if you got hit, but not in the original blitz, congrats we determined that you were not good enough to actually potentially disrupt our original blitz.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Akuryo said:

UPN didn't, RnR didn't. Seems you're not a member of Royal Orbis News, the only server that updates on a schedule frequently enough to be meaningful. 

I'm not shilling but seriously if you were there you'd know that.

As for why those alliances weren't blitzed, one reason is obviously we knew what TJest was doing even if we didn't coordinate with them. Was real obvious. The other were left out because, frankly, we didn't think this would be the blitz through France that it was. Seriously by the time reservists coming in after the blitz arrived there wasn't a whole lot left, we did NOT expect that. What slowed us down after that became apparent wasn't that we forgot they existed until someone got a statpad itch, it's that the most active people who'd be around all had full offensive slots!

Yes, I know, a horrible problem to have. It was awful. But we got through those times, troubling though they were. A dreaded time we will never forget!

Anyway hi MS I don't really know any of you except one that I like and another who I really really don't. @Elder Rachael you're the good one 😄 

Oh and Buck whose a delightful nutcase!

Are you sure that's the reason you want to go with? Maybe you're forgetting that Rothschild Family is in a protectorate arrangement with TCW too then. 

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We didnt hit RnR in the original blitz either.  Its just a case of prioritizing threats.  So if you got hit, but not in the original blitz, congrats we determined that you were not good enough to actually potentially disrupt our original blitz.

Wait you saw MS as more of a threat than RnR!?! Im in MS and if I were RnR i would be offended by this lol.