Question regarding leader title

L Roland

Hello, please help me out. In the rules it states  "Vulgar language, mean comments, Nazism or Nazi related names and titles, Terrorist organizations related names and titles etc. are not allowed and will result in your nation receiving a strike."  I was wondering if the title !@#$ is allowed to be used. It is often associated with Adolf Hitler but it's just the german title for leader. I'd appreciate an honest answer. Thanks in advance. 

Edit: Apparently it gets censored and is probably not allowed then.

Edited by Roland
Addition
  • Like 1

• Administrators

If the word you were asking about was "Fuhrer", then yes it's one that we do not allow.

I understand it's not only associated with Hitler, but I would say primarily (especially in America) it is, which is why we have prohibited it.

• Downvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 8:29 AM, Alex said:

If the word you were asking about was "!@#$", then yes it's one that we do not allow.

I understand it's not only associated with Hitler, but I would say primarily (especially in America) it is, which is why we have prohibited it.

Imagine not being able to handle someone calling themselves a "!@#$" in a role play browser game 😐

1605630811393.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Alex locked this topic