The Northern Sea

Firwof Kromwell

As morning took is first strokes on the brisk foggy air, a Durotar trader ship was making is rounds back to is most northern counter-part. 

Captain: "What a beautiful morning it is Private."

Private:"Yes it is sir."

Captain:"Did you remember to put dinner away?"

Private: "Yes s..."

He stop in awe as a dark maroon & black ship with white circles along the sides started to sweep alongside the way smaller trading ship. It came out of the fog as if were a ghost ship, it's horn blaring as it came to a stop. If seem almost a bit over three times the size of there own, & they were one of the bigger Durotar ships.

Screenshot_20200817-211734.png.fba1da013fb0611af55141e0195a4bef.png

*OCC:Yes, it would be a non-blocky version.*

Man Uptop Mysterious Ship: "Ahoy there! What is thy doing sailing in my country's waters?"

Captain: "We are just traders going out yonder to our unions northern land. Plus last time I checked this was free waters."

Man Uptop Mysterious Ship: "Well, now that you know of our existence as well as expansion, were going to hold all of you & your crew captive until otherwise. Our Nether Kings Orders."

Captain: "Now you hold up there..."

There was then multiple clicks & thuds. Three bridges have been drop at three prime locations on the smaller trader(The bow, port, & stern) as people with dark maroon trench coats, & google's on the forehead, advanced onto their ship. Within minutes everything was looted & all were tied up & brought aboard the monster among ships. One of the white circles popped out to reveal that it was a cannon about 1/4 the size of the trader.  There was a another click & out burst a giant ball of blue flame unto the Durotar ship. It was no more...

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

The European Federation utterly condemns the criminal actions taken by this new nation against our ally, Durotar. The kidnapping of innocent sailors without warning is a severe offence, which must be rectified at once. Failure to do so will result in dire consequences.

Edited by ReuKinChe

Aircraft would encircle and constantly overpass over the ship, while scouting the sea at the same time to see if there are any other foreign naval vessels. They would be informed to immediately release the captured sailors, if not complied, the ship would face fire from the air ground and sea on the same time, without worrying for the hostages. If the ship showed any hostilities they would be attacked as well. Submarines are to enter the area, while small PT boats would do hit and run tactics if there was any hostility, and to pick up any survivors from the wreckage. 

The European Federation is informed of all the activity as of the moment of happening and given freedom to respond so, but giving an order to not attack yet directly, just preparing, but they would be given the freedom do unleash any means of warfare they seem fit or necessary. 

Edited by Rimski
  • Downvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On 8/18/2020 at 4:47 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

snap

also relistening to cpt sprakelz pants songs again for the 100th time, brings me back to the times when life was simpler smh

• Like 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

*Somewhere on an island in the Northern Sea*

A petite but curvy telfling woman runs down a fire lit hallway, with gadgets & jewelry around her arms as well wearing a dark pink dress with a skirt only going down to her calves.  She comes to a giant door with complex ornately carved Phoenix's on each, which face away from the other, plus a burning wolf skull between there swooping tails that would split evenly when she quickly pushed open the door. As the door's closed behind her, a  elven man with blondish white hair & a maroon trench coat with a flaming wolf skull encircled by a neon green pentagram on his left pectoral of his white shirt. He was sitting as his desk going through paperwork that needed to get assed. 

"Sweatheart, I bring news from the telegram station!" She yelled at him. 

"Not now Eliza," He calmly yet firmly stated " Ihave to finish the budget plan for next quarter."

"But this could reveal our existence to the rest of Orbis" She worriedly half-whispered. "Especially for the fact we black market trade resources in & out of our country through pirates."

He drop his pen immediately, his jaw dropped, & his eyes filled with shock.

"How could this be?" He questioned. "We fit all of our men, & velichles with the best the technology as well train them with the best arcana of dark arts the world may not know."

"It's not that, it's more that a small merchant ship has sailed in the mist of our newly accumulated waters." Eliza said confidentiality. "One of the Etheral Red Whales (mix of aircraft & amphibious carriers) was just doing it's new rounds when it picked up a small blip on it's radar."

"Which I presume is the trader," He interceded. "Please continue, darling."

They captured the crew & all resources, like you ordered" She continued calmly. " Which they're content with the hotel rooms we gave them. But they feel they know there nation & it's other northerly comrades will find us."

He stood up in a quick blur from his chair, with his hands & arms pushing straight down towards the desk. His fingers spread over it with is palms barely touching it too.

"We shall increase the number of guards on them by one each." He announced hastily. "Plus send out more a few more Magmurtles (Submarines), Blue Pyrofishes (patrol/monitor ships) accompanied by couple Lavvacuda's (Frigates) to each Pyrofish.  Notify each Red Whale to be extra vigilant, especially around our eastern coasts & recently claimed islands."

"Are you sure my dearest Fir Tree?" She sounded out blissfully as he briskly walked around the desk to at her side.

"Yes I am, my eternal burning rose." He bounced back with a devilish grin.

He then put his right hand on her chin, looking into her beautiful silver eyes. Then they shared a quick kiss as the spade ended tail rubed his left cheek gently. They both then walked out of the room to go tell the high generals of there nation the news & organize further plans.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Noticing the increased ship presence, Federation jets passed the information to their nation and to Durotar. In an attempt to defuse tensions and resolve things peacefully, a single civilian vessel moved into the area, carrying a white flag and an ambassador. They would attempt to communicate to the enemy the desire to negotiate.

• Upvote 1

"Foreign Unidentified Vessel, any hostilities towards Durotar units or the Allies of Durotar would be faced with total annihilation of present forces by the Union, and your location of origin would face repercussions by Durotar and it's allies. We instruct you currently to contact the diplomat sent by the Federation and to inform the central committee over radio on everything and we will reply, in an attempt to destabilize the situation" 

• Like 1

Lavvacuda:

US-Navy-Zumwalt.jpg.4d199aadd5784d53619ca9c30f104913.jpg

Etheral Red Whale:

Screenshot_20200817-210912.png.9922d6c929af747d056ea5d6e8aaa130.png

Blue Pyrofish:

Screenshot_20200821-223349.png.d7d0ef571a13ff807554bd2e77e63561.png

*There seems to be a single Pyrofish being followed by two Reds, & two Cudas. The Pyrofish starts to troll torward the ship with a white flag as itself has a white flag being raised while moving. When it came to a stop, both flagged ships were stalling right next to each other, both around the same size. A man wearing a black Captain's hat & dark maroon naval outfit, walks out of the ships control center, up to the Blues railings.

Patrol Captain: "We hear by your plea. All of your people we have captive are back at our mainland in a cozy hotel under our supervision. We initially wanted to be unknown, especially to a specific nation on the opposite side of your guys continent. Is there something we could work out so we remain unknown but allies?"

"Thank you for at least taking care of them; we'll pass that on to our ally. I'd need to check, but there shouldn't be an issue if you wish to remain unknown, except for the logistics of it. We'd need to know your motives first though. Why the wish to remain unknown?"

"My people study into technology & magic, especially the dark arts. And hearing of the situation ongoing in Rokkenjima, we have worries of it being blamed on us. Especially after our king sent out an anonymous call to there & it not going well. For we also worry that others will also want our rich mineral & metal deposits."

"We study both, but not to bring pain to the world. Only to defend those we truly care for, like close family, friends, co-workers, allies & more. Through our research of technology & arcana, we honestly mean for the better of the world. If anything goes wrong we always try to have a backup plan.  Gladly we are usually successful, but we have our share of failers. Like everyone else."

"Our main issue is that your nation hiding its existence is ultimately not a sustainable policy. Technology is advancing, to the point that any activity from your nation will be noticed. It's not logistically feasible to continue in this way."

"I myself cannot guarantee my king will agree or not. But I do know he is a very understandable man, that is commonly misunderstood. Thus would require your nations leader & that ally leader, of the nation your helping right now. How many days do you think it will take to hold a meeting? Once your leaders can answer that, the Red Whale I will be sending alongside you guys will navigate y'all back to our homeland."