'Calculated Cost' of purchasing tanks not updated to reflect new steel cost.

Thalmor

When purchasing tanks, in the 'calculated cost' box, the number of steel displayed uses the old formula of 1 steel per tank instead of the new formula which features 0.5 steel per tanks.

I took this screenshot minutes ago. It should say 3,350 steel and $462,000.00 instead.

example.png 

new_forum_sig_2.png

18 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I had this problem on the first purchase of tanks I made post-update. Now it reflects correctly.

Is your problem consistent post-purchase?

Yes. I can try again later this evening though. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Administrators

I did fix the code on this, my guess is that it's a caching issue (your browser has cached the old javascript that does the calculation.) Try using Ctrl+F5 to do a "hard" refresh and see if it starts working correctly.

If it still isn't, report back and I'll dig into this further.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Thalmor said:

When purchasing tanks, in the 'calculated cost' box, the number of steel displayed uses the old formula of 1 steel per tank instead of the new formula which features 0.5 steel per tanks.

I took this screenshot minutes ago. It should say 3,350 steel and $462,000.00 instead.

example.png 

Oh you were right, there was a bug with the live server code. Thanks for letting me know! It should be working correctly now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Oh you were right, there was a bug with the live server code. Thanks for letting me know! It should be working correctly now.

Yep, it works fine now! Thanks Alex. 

• Like 1

new_forum_sig_2.png