Onward Together

matt2004

9 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Stuff

We really need to get you a weekly radio show to settle or exacerbate these consistent conflicts :)

• Like 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

4 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

We really need to get you a weekly radio show to settle or exacerbate these consistent conflicts :)

You know......there's always Nokia's Ringings at The Turnip 👀

I can see both sides of this tbh. On the one hand, the timing of Under's departure does seem peculiar but on the other hand, it seems odd to suddenly sympathize with the bogey man now that he's out. Do ya guys want him gone or not? Anyway those are just my thoughts as a neutral 3rd party observer. It's kind of a shame though. I was hoping the next global wouldn't be quite so political or at least if it was that it could be unrelated to the last war. Seems like we're just continuing where we left off. Can't we all just be honest with ourselves and say we wanna roll UPN because it's fun and easy (as long as tcw bloc doesn't counter) because I'm totally down for rolling anybody

Edited by Avatar Patrick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I can see both sides of this tbh. On the one hand, the timing of Under's departure does seem peculiar but on the other hand, it seems odd to suddenly sympathize with the bogey man now that he's out. Do ya guys want him gone or not? Anyway those are just my thoughts as a neutral 3rd party observer. It's kind of a shame though. I was hoping the next global wouldn't be quite so political or at least if it was that it could be unrelated to the last war. Seems like we're just continuing where we left off. Can't we all just be honest with ourselves and say we wanna roll UPN because it's fun and easy (as long as tcw bloc doesn't counter) because I'm totally down for rolling anybody

We are $yndicate bro, rolling anyone is fun and easy for us. The list has been given: UPN and Camelot.

Their allies can get it too if they want that action shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet

• Haha 2
Lxr4VfE.png

33 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

We are $yndicate bro, rolling anyone is fun and easy for us. The list has been given: UPN and Camelot.

Their allies can get it too if they want that action shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet

I'm not sure whether to decide you're overconfident, you have no power in T$, or your alliance really needs to work on opsec.

33 minutes ago, namukara said:

I'm not sure whether to decide you're overconfident, you have no power in T$, or your alliance really needs to work on opsec.

I am just stating facts bro. We will destroy UPN and Camelot.

If their allies want smoke, they can get it too :)

People forget that we're undefeated and are here to stay undefeated for another 5 years

S/o @Matt2004 @Sphinx @RightHonorable @Tarroc @Azazel @Aero @King Arthur

And if anyone else wants to get rolled back to page 5, they can sign any of the alliances associated with these habibis :D

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Lxr4VfE.png

12 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

[...] I was hoping the next global wouldn't be quite so political or at least if it was that it could be unrelated to the last war. [...]

POLITICS and War

Having reason is much more interesting rather than just burning pixels. This is why forum is that active. Not sure why you were hoping for not having it as it's basically what makes game interesting especially if you part of the gov.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Welcome OWF. I see you're new here. 

1 hour ago, Eumirbago said:

I am just stating facts bro. We will destroy UPN and Camelot.

If their allies want smoke, they can get it too :)

People forget that we're undefeated and are here to stay undefeated for another 5 years

S/o @Matt2004 @Sphinx @RightHonorable @Tarroc @Azazel @Aero @King Arthur

And if anyone else wants to get rolled back to page 5, they can sign any of the alliances associated with these habibis :D

Pantheon is undefeated as well, never forget.

48 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

They will do as we wish got me fricked up

Well hurry up then, what are you waiting for? I'm getting bored here, I thought you'd have been quicker on the trigger than this.

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Well hurry up then, what are you waiting for? I'm getting bored here, I thought you'd have been quicker on the trigger than this.

Boi we go when we go !@#$ da frick

If you wanna be part of this smoke, you better sign these frickers while you have the time

If you do, be prepared for your alliance to lose 75% of its membership

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

20 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Boi we go when we go !@#$ da frick

If you wanna be part of this smoke, you better sign these frickers while you have the time

If you do, be prepared for your alliance to lose 75% of its membership

You're starting to sound like IQ again. Or you're just trolling. If it's the latter, that's cool. But if perma rolling was bad when IQ did it, then it's bad when we do it too. Also umm...921848547_ScreenShot2020-08-20at5_47_03PM.png.1dfb804969d626377be08ed3514d71d1.png

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

You're starting to sound like IQ again. Or you're just trolling. If it's the latter, that's cool. But if perma rolling was bad when IQ did it, then it's bad when we do it too. Also umm...921848547_ScreenShot2020-08-20at5_47_03PM.png.1dfb804969d626377be08ed3514d71d1.png

Tax purposes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

Motherfricker said perma rolling, we ain't IQ !@#$. It takes us 2-4 weeks to clap cheeks and destroy alliances. We aren't incompetent.

We've hit multiple alliances like Camelot/UPN etc before. Everytime we fricking hit them, they lose 50-75% of their membership guaranteed. Without failure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png