Onward Together

matt2004

7 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

I will say though you guys are a bunch of !@#$es not standing by your homeboi like that.

Even Camelot stood in solidarity with @Epi's foolishness lmfao

Shit even @Sphinx is out here standing with pride regarding @RightHonorable's foolishness

Doesn't matter, they can all get this smoke regardless lmfao

95% of the world's salt usage is done so by gamers...

2 hours ago, Axley said:

yes you forgot a few things. UPN never hid. We fought like everyone else. Do not insult my intelligence. As for cheating? NPO faced the music for what they did. If we were knowingly complicit in the cheating we would of faced similar punishment. As for being aware of what under was doing in peace talks? screenshots of logs that never showed the whole log just snips that pained under bad without the context of the whole conversation were taken with a grain of salt. when you main source of information is from the enemy that's what happens.

My message was never that we were free of guilt but that our coming actions would show our new direction. Under was questioned by his own alliance during the entire war. we didn't speak out? Do not insult my intelligence. We did. it fell on deaf ears. As a result changes were made.

no matter what I say you will paint it as an excuse. So I will repeat myself since you seem like you can't be bothered to read. Action speak louder than words. Ours will reflect our claim

You fought, yes. You (or as you claim, under) did go on a power trip on the coattail of UPN and NPO's muscle. None of that was or could be enforced by UPN alone. That is why you are seen as "hiding behind NPO/BK".

1 hour ago, Axley said:

the cheating scandal was not what was questioned. What Under was questioned about was why peace talks kept breaking down. The war was dragging on and everybody was feeling the stress. I repeatedly asked Under for logs of the peace talks but was met with silence. The first time i requested them he responded with ill see what i can do. then he never acknowledged any of my further requests.  As for reaching out to other alliances I hung out in other discord servers to try to get a feel for whats going on because Under refused to give us more. Under let his power go to his head and it alienated him from UPN and led to a lack of trust in him. I admit the timing is questionable. but the decision to ban Under was made after the election was over. 

As for an alibi i've offered no such thing. in fact I openly admit I should of done more. It was my motivation for running for Gov. I want to see us back on the right track an i hope to help us do so by getting more involved.

On the rest of the first quote and this second one: A variety of full logs of preliminary negotiations as well as IQ opsec servers were made readily available on the forums. Multiple of your prominent members and gov were also made aware via dm by their ex-alliance mates when underlord took the negotiations into OOC territory. Underlord was on record laughing and bragging in IQ channels about delaying peace ad infinitum.

Your claim that you did not know is blatantly false. Even if some of you did not know, that is pure negligence at best. Particularly when half the game was waving flags in your face to draw attention to your government's toxicity.

1 hour ago, Axley said:

As for what I'm planning on doing? I'm pushing for better FA relations and growth as an alliance. I realize UPN has burned a lot of bridges and I want to work to rebuild them in manners beneficial to both sides. I simply ask that you give the new gov a chance to prove themselves capable before you label us the same.

You've mad an absolute crap start with that. t$ does not see any eason whatsoever to give you the benefit of the doubt with the way this is playing out.

os9LcJK.gif

7 minutes ago, Axley said:

95% of the world's salt usage is done so by gamers...

I'm all about the salt playboi. Just ask @Aero @Azazel @Cypher @King Arthur.

What I'm also about is clapping UPN cheeks. If you look through forum history, we about that UPN cheek clapping action.

We down to clap Camelot/TCW cheeks too!

S/o to @Sphinx and @RightHonorable

• Like 1
Lxr4VfE.png

8 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You fought, yes. You (or as you claim, under) did go on a power trip on the coattail of UPN and NPO's muscle. None of that was or could be enforced by UPN alone. That is why you are seen as "hiding behind NPO/BK".

On the rest of the first quote and this second one: A variety of full logs of preliminary negotiations as well as IQ opsec servers were made readily available on the forums. Multiple of your prominent members and gov were also made aware via dm by their ex-alliance mates when underlord took the negotiations into OOC territory. Underlord was on record laughing and bragging in IQ channels about delaying peace ad infinitum.

Your claim that you did not know is blatantly false. Even if some of you did not know, that is pure negligence at best. Particularly when half the game was waving flags in your face to draw attention to your government's toxicity.

You've mad an absolute crap start with that. t$ does not see any eason whatsoever to give you the benefit of the doubt with the way this is playing out.

Id assumed no different. I openly admitted my negligence as a member and pointed to me running for gov as an attempt to get the power to push us back in the right direction. As for the crap start, on the defensive is never a favorable position to be in even without considering past conduct of the alliance.

The opinion about UPN is already negative and nothing short of actions that reflect the change will change that. I can talk all day but that won't change public opinion. we need to show that we've changed not just talk about it

2 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

You have a very pessimistic outlook. 

Funny, I thought complimenting the group's Queen Elizabeth-style longevity was an act of immense optimism.

If anything you have the "glass half empty" perspective on assuming I meant otherwise.

8 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

CitrusK From Whatever Micro He Is Leading Now 

LOL he's in Test.

8 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Some People Find Me Toxic Its All Down To Perception And 90% Of ALL Old All Old Alliances Refuse To Treat New Alliances With Any Respect And Rather Make Fun Of em Without Remotely Talking To em Or Remotely Figuring Out How They Function Most Major Alliances Get SO Caught Up In Politics They Often Forget What Fun Is.

Thank You.

I see no issue either.

I think it's the fact people wanted a reason to hit UPN because it was in Col B. Under was one of the people that gave Col A a hard time in peace talks. But at this point, I think its quite funny.

I hope this upcoming global isn't just a grudge war. We don't need 8-9 months of perma war because people still mad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Axley said:

Do not insult my intelligence.

Boy, everything you've written so far has insulted the intelligence of literally everyone who read it. 

Also congratulations on your kid. Wanted to write that in the previous post but then forgot.

2 hours ago, sirgogobeans said:

To clerify what I ment, those who questioned Under and had information outside of his skewed reports did not think he was reliable, however from my observation this was not the majority of members.  Many members relied on Under for information for one reson or another.  Those of us that did have outside information would protest but most of the time we would either be ignored or sometimes argued down.  

Underlord was funtionally leader until Matt returned, upon return plans were made to soft reboot the allience; elections were held for the low gov (not matt, underlord ect).  Underlord was removed following a disagreement and the new gov was made official. 

Thats a rough timeline from my perspective, I admit I do not have the full story.  Either way what can we do to show you we mean business?

It kind of saddens me to see you in this in all honesty because I remember that in the past we had a couple conversations and you seemed like a genuinely good guy.

What you can do? Honestly, beats me. Despite the fact that IQ back then was absolutely convinced in bad faith that everything I said - as an econ low gov member - was 100% representative of my alliance and our values, I have no dealings with FA matters whatsoever. Talk to people who do and how to repair bridges. The stuff Axley's posting or the fact that Matt as your leader is being completely absent is certainly not helping though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deulos said:

LOL he's in Test.

Thank You.

I see no issue either.

I think it's the fact people wanted a reason to hit UPN because it was in Col B. Under was one of the people that gave Col A a hard time in peace talks. But at this point, I think its quite funny.

I hope this upcoming global isn't just a grudge war. We don't need 8-9 months of perma war because people still mad.

Ask SK, we get our grudge settled in 2-4 weeks

We are undefeated and the most efficient

We are not weak alliances like Camelot where they hide in tomfoolery and have to get forced to put their money where their mouths are

S/o to @King Arthur @Epi @Aero @Azazel

We will destroy any alliance in 2 weeks like it's 2015 playboi

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

5 hours ago, Axley said:

As for an alibi i've offered no such thing. in fact I openly admit I should of done more. It was my motivation for running for Gov. I want to see us back on the right track an i hope to help us do so by getting more involved.

I genuinely believe you here so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt but maintain my stance that UPN as a whole has been negligent at best but probably despicably complicit in truth. 

Good luck moving forward if you're being straight, I can guarantee you it won't be an easy road though. 

3 hours ago, Windseeker said:

Funny, I thought complimenting the group's Queen Elizabeth-style longevity was an act of immense optimism.

If anything you have the "glass half empty" perspective on assuming I meant otherwise.

I knew exactly what you meant, I think you've misunderstood me. 

Unless Axley here can work a few amazing miracles it is very much a bleak and depressing future for this game as long as anything as wretched as UPN remains a part of it, imo.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

11 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

sides for the Micro Leader who is now gov and Couped his own alliance stole its bank and ran away i again dont see any issue Every Single Alliance has a Toxic Person In Its Leadership That No One Wants To Deal With Largely Example Cooper from TKR and CitrusK From Whatever Micro He Is Leading Now

I did not see this before I read Benfro's post because I literally skip all posts written by you because it's you. While Ben has already said everything there is to say about the nonsensical claim that Cooper or Citrus are toxic - obviously total crap - I just want to add that it's peak irony of you to mock another alliance considering that you are still clinging to that dumpster fire that is The Coal Mines.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Unless Axley here can work a few amazing miracles it is very much a bleak and depressing future for this game as long as anything as wretched as UPN remains a part of it, imo.

Ah, it's all a matter of perspective.

To be honest, I know nothing of P&W's UPN other than it just exists lol

20 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I genuinely believe you here so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt but maintain my stance that UPN as a whole has been negligent at best but probably despicably complicit in truth. 

Good luck moving forward if you're being straight, I can guarantee you it won't be an easy road though. 

The lack of sleep had got me on edge lately so Ill admit 'im probably not using my best judgment when typing which isn't helping my point lol. I do honestly mean that I want UPN to do better. When I originally joined UPN Were number 1 on the leader boards and a admired the alliance. I want us to go back to being an alliance that honorable again. 

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

LOL he's in Test.

Thank You.

I see no issue either.

I think you are missing a lot of context. The negotiations were an extremely toxic shitfest IC in various ways. The hatred for upn and under in particular however stems from underlord taking things beyond that (ooc). 

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 2

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Axley said:

The lack of sleep had got me on edge lately so Ill admit 'im probably not using my best judgment when typing which isn't helping my point lol. I do honestly mean that I want UPN to do better. When I originally joined UPN Were number 1 on the leader boards and a admired the alliance. I want us to go back to being an alliance that honorable again. 

I'll give you guys a chance to thrive after we clap them cheeks 👏 😤 

I have no doubt @Sphinx @RightHonorable and @Tarroc will be honorable people and defend your asses so it'll be a good one

Gotta get this war machine ready to roll out on the 20th tho so we can clap Camelot cheeks a few weeks after we're done with you and TCW

• Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png

1 minute ago, Tarroc said:

Hello to you too. I'm a friendly person, with a healthy relationship with my girlfriend, please stay away from my rear, and do not touch my cheeks. I do not consent to this.

Ayyyyy welcome to the party!

Can we expect a cancelation or you coming in?

Lxr4VfE.png

2 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Ayyyyy welcome to the party!

Can we expect a cancelation or you coming in?

Please leave your name, phone number, and message at the beep, and I shall get back to you whenever I am able to...... beeeeeeep.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tarroc said:

Please leave your name, phone number, and message at the beep, and I shall get back to you whenever I am able to...... beeeeeeep.

Oh definitely you'll get back to us lmfao

Either your alliance in the 3rd page or crucified on the cross for being wimps

Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, Tarroc said:

Crucifixion you say? First you wish to touch my cheeks, now you want to nail me? My girlfriend will certainly be giving me an angry call tonight. Will you at least call me after it happens? We can go get supper?

Also, if I get crucified, do I get a cool religion like that one guy? 

Playboi, all these questions get answered when our war machine claps @Axley @Matt2004 UPN

Lxr4VfE.png

3 hours ago, Axley said:

WAIT 

I thought you were a new member, like brand new. So you’ve just been okay with UPN doing this for YEARS?!?

nahhhh I’ve been telling people not to roll y’all 😂 I hope y’all get slammed by every alliance in the game for 9 months like you did to everyone else. Y’all all complicit.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=