Cameron Axley

Sirogorath

Sirgogobeans

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

38 minutes ago, Matt2004 said:

~snip~

Given the timing, this seems like a last-minute publicity stunt.  It's action not forum announcements that will change the minds of Orbis.  I honestly hope you prove me wrong.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I cant blame them for making an announcement to distance themselves from Under. That toxic trash piece is always going to be a stain on the history of UPN.

Bring back Peggy Sue

• Like 1

deebo_sig_6.gif

Awwwww, I think UPN saw the scary alliances coming for them and decided that they would backstab their toxic leader who despite being toxic was actually pretty loyal to the alliance.

This makes me wonder if Under's toxicity was just Under, or whether the whole alliance is a toxic competition.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Yeah, I gotta say I never really thought the day would come that I agreed with Kastor but this ^ x1000. I don't know what happened here, UPN, but I find it pretty unbelievable you just kick banned someone who has been with you for over six years and single-handedly makes up 100% of your voice and external identity. If that itself was the issue, you put him there, you enabled him to do what he did and allowed him to be that representative for your alliance so if there are any consequences from that, you should have suffered them together.

And almost certainly will suffer them together. People don't stay at the top of an alliance while being so toxic unless one of two things is true.

Either 1, the alliance members are so stupid that if they're rolled nothing of value is lost

or 2, the alliance agrees with him, actively enabled the toxic behaviour, and hold just as much responsibility.

Speaking for myself and not the whole alliance here, I was largely kept in the dark while Underlord did his thing, I disagreed with him on several things including the war but couldn't really do anything about it other than just up and leave.  This is not met to be a publicity stunt showing off that Underlord is gone, we were already working on this soft reset of sorts before he had left.
Thats my take on things as a UPN member, there's some more stuff I could get into but won't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Under is a troll who crossed a line he couldn't be bothered to see. His fellow members were not spared from his conduct either. He has shown himself to be unworthy of our trust and support as an ally and was treated accordingly. Under's actions and words are his own and the elections results show that the alliance has chosen a different direction than Under's. You hate the man but then question the alliance for kicking him out? That shows you'd complain no matter what was done. Whether he was banned immediately or shortly before the NAP ended wouldn't matter. The message is that UPN will take responsibility for his actions no longer as they are unbecoming of a member of UPN. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Axley said:

Under is a troll who crossed a line he couldn't be bothered to see. His fellow members were not spared from his conduct either. He has shown himself to be unworthy of our trust and support as an ally and was treated accordingly. Under's actions and words are his own and the elections results show that the alliance has chosen a different direction than Under's. You hate the man but then question the alliance for kicking him out? That shows you'd complain no matter what was done. Whether he was banned immediately or shortly before the NAP ended wouldn't matter. The message is that UPN will take responsibility for his actions no longer as they are unbecoming of a member of UPN. 

If you've had problems with him trolling internally for this long, it lines up as pretty damn suspicious that he gets removed now, and pretending the suspicion is unwarranted is hilarious. I'll hold out slight hope that this is an actual change and that UPN is done with him and will be better, but your alliance still has many many things to answer for and plenty of bridges to rebuild after the blind loyalty to IQ and the problems it caused. I wish you all luck and hope you prove our suspicions wrong.

Edited by Itz
  • Upvote 2

thalmorcommie.png

27 minutes ago, Axley said:

So what was the straw that broke the camels back? You've been so loyal to him for so long, why now?

12 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

When I saw the flag I was hoping for a disbandment. 

Disappointed. 

UPN is immortal, after everything it went through in CN since 2007, I am pretty sure it's gonna outlive CN (probably even P&W tbh)

I can totally see where the suspicion comes from.  If you ask me, I think the reason underlord was able to do what he did for so long was he was the source of information about what was going on ingame for a lot of the members.  A member should be able to trust their allience gov to give them accurate information, as I found out fairly quickly during the war, this was not the case with Underlord.  Its hard to know what someone is really up to when they can pick and choose what you know which is what seems to have happened. (This is just my opinion)

9 minutes ago, namukara said:

So what was the straw that broke the camels back? You've been so loyal to him for so long, why now?

Personally I lost faith in him during the war when I found out from some others what had gone on during peace talks. I can't speak for the whole allience.

Edited by sirgogobeans
Clarification
  • Upvote 1