Secret Treaties

Xaria

Nation to nation treaties definitely aren't a thing in this game, and this is coming from a person who once tried to do that as a noob.

Edit: @Chief Wiggum @Alex can you move this account to no matching nation?image.thumb.png.f45864b3599749e2c5cdd5566ed34d38.png

Edited by Changeup
  • Downvote 11

unknown_3_1_65.png

21 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Nation to nation treaties definitely aren't a thing in this game, and this is coming from a person who once tried to do that as a noob.

Edit: @Chief Wiggum @Alex can you move this account to no matching nation?image.thumb.png.f45864b3599749e2c5cdd5566ed34d38.png

Not a game engine, just us secretly have a good relationship and maybe share cookies with each other;3

Edit: a bit aggressive Changeup, I'll fix that match up problem... if you had a little bit more IQ you would know I am trying to just mess around and have a good time, if you do not like that then do not post in my threads instead of complaining to my alliance... thank you. @Changeup

Edited by Xaria
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Havgle said:

I'll share cookies, but im 60 or so score out of range :(

:( Idk about that chief... my mom always told me to stay away from people that are out of my range... because they are probably more skilled than me.

Edited by Xaria
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Havgle said:

only 3040 ;(

You know what... you can be my friend cuz you might reach some arrgh opponents.

Here is a cookie:3

11-2-cookie-png-picture.png.aabdf3bd6903b586f86dca04abcb79e4.pnggg

Edited by Xaria
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I have a secret treaty with your mom.

Listen here you lil shit

I listen to your radios, I am gonna start a revolution and become THE Thalmor Radio, making it my own and I become the popular one.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Changeup said:

Looks like the nation link was just incorrect and has been fixed. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=206759

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Looks like the nation link was just incorrect and has been fixed. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=206759

I don't even know how the forums work so ty for fixing my superior link or whatever you fixed I guess lol  @Alex --

Edit: wait no I fixed it lol, the nation ID

I am special lol what am I even doing.

Edited by Xaria
  • Haha 1

I can form a "secret" treaty with your nation, I am kinda way too big to meet the requirements, but I'm pretty certain once the NAP ends that will change.

Actually, I will probably attack anyone in range if you ask nicely. Why you may ask? Because you'll be quite entertained by how being a nuisance and inflicting barely any long-term damage still sends people into a tizzy.

My favorite is countering counters, really shows how people are too used to attacking without consequence.

• Like 1