Creating alliance

NIKUSHA

It's super easy. Click the button and start doing what you want. Declare war on anyone that touches you. I dont mean one war. I mean take the hurt to the whole alliance. Let them make threads on their forums about leaving you alone. Demand reparations and repeat. 

Guest Zephyr
10 hours ago, NIKUSHA said:

Is creating alliance hard? I am looking forward to create one but don't know if it will work out or no

I'll give you a serious response...join an existing top alliance and learn from them. Soak up all the info from their guides, ask questions, learn everything, join their gov, advance through gov as much as you can learning how they manage tasks, gov, members and problems (of all kinds; internal such as uncooperative members, to external such as resolving raid disputes with other alliances). Join a news Discord server, read the P&W forum regularly; pay attention to the game politics and why alliances go to war. After you're familiar with the game mechanics and how to approach them, and some good gov experience and insight into the intricacies of how alliances manage things, you'll be in a better position to start making designs for your own alliance (because the top alliances are setting the standards which your new alliance will have to compete with to attract players to it). You'll then want to create your own series of guides for your future members, figure out how exactly you'll structure your gov and what each role's responsibilities will be, and determine what your alliance's goals are. Once you've got all your details sorted and hopefully even a few friends committed to joining/gov, and some startup capital (as presumably you'll want to offer your members grants like most alliances do), you can start approaching major alliances and asking for their protection.

Good luck.

Edited by Zephyr

On 8/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, Zephyr said:

I'll give you a serious response...join an existing top alliance and learn from them. Soak up all the info from their guides, ask questions, learn everything, join their gov, advance through gov as much as you can learning how they manage tasks, gov, members and problems (of all kinds; internal such as uncooperative members, to external such as resolving raid disputes with other alliances). Join a news Discord server, read the P&W forum regularly; pay attention to the game politics and why alliances go to war. After you're familiar with the game mechanics and how to approach them, and some good gov experience and insight into the intricacies of how alliances manage things, you'll be in a better position to start making designs for your own alliance (because the top alliances are setting the standards which your new alliance will have to compete with to attract players to it). You'll then want to create your own series of guides for your future members, figure out how exactly you'll structure your gov and what each role's responsibilities will be, and determine what your alliance's goals are. Once you've got all your details sorted and hopefully even a few friends committed to joining/gov, and some startup capital (as presumably you'll want to offer your members grants like most alliances do), you can start approaching major alliances and asking for their protection.

Good luck.

Please, for the love of Sheepy, anyone new-ish to the game reading this post wondering about creating a new micro.

Look at what Zeph wrote, and just do that, instead of making some micro on your own that will fall apart in a few weeks and be a drain on retaining new players who can actually contribute to the game. As a community we want you to stick around; your chances of doing that are much higher joining an established alliance at first before going out on your own later (if you are so inclined to ever do so).

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

• 8 months later...

I'd say the most difficult part is trying to recruit members for the alliance. Making the alliance is easy. What really matters is that you know what you are doing.

I suggest getting experience in currently existing alliances. However, your probably going to need to stay in an alliance for a long while. That way you can build up, gain experience, and find allies (and potential recruits.)