World Ellie Day

Yui

3 hours ago, Roger said:

Want more downvotes?

"Arthur, we need more downvotes"

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Yay. I loved seeing all the posts. The last post about the person travelling all that way to give the animals water. 😭

Thank you everyone.  Ellie is very happy.   :) Hope you don't feel sick from all the cake! 🍰

• Like 3

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

On 8/14/2020 at 11:27 AM, Maia said:

This is the cutest one.

Elefant_USAOM-01.jpg

she might be useful to destroy the vehicles of the poachers, add a MG to grind down the people trying to get the elephants on foot

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

I've hunted many, many different kinds of animals from across the world. There is nothing quite like the feeling of taking down an elephant. You'd think a tiger or bear would be more exciting - nope. Something about watching such a large animal collapse...

Of course it's important to not hunt too many. I try to only score 1-2 every few years. 

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Cody K said:

I've hunted many, many different kinds of animals from across the world. There is nothing quite like the feeling of taking down an elephant. You'd think a tiger or bear would be more exciting - nope. Something about watching such a large animal collapse...

Of course it's important to not hunt too many. I try to only score 1-2 every few years. 

Nobody asked.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

10 hours ago, Cody K said:

That's not generalizable. If everyone hunted 2 elephants every... let's be generous and call it 5 years, then elephants would be literally extinct within a month. While it is technically legal to hunt african elephants, in very few places and at extraordinary expense, it's demonstrably unethical.

Meanwhile tigers are completely illegal to hunt, and there's only ~3500 left, so screw you for being the reason that they're going to go extinct.

...Feel free to go for the bears though. That's fine outside of pandas, and who'd hunt a panda for sport? Boring.

And actually you can get straight up paid to hunt hogs, and you get to keep the meat, so go do that please.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

On 8/17/2020 at 11:41 AM, Cody K said:

Honestly, it's way more exciting to escape an elephant that's hunting you. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

On 8/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, Cody K said:

Yeah I saw you doing that. It was pretty cute.

I took a picture of you

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg