PnW DnD

Raphael

Hello all,

I made a server for a PnW DnD game. The rough idea is for a text-based RPG that we can play whenever we'd like. The setting will obviously be high fantasy. Similar to forum roleplay, basically things will happen whenever people have time to respond to them. This way there will be no stress over scheduling conflicts and no pressure to join/stay in voice chat for 6+ hours roleplaying. Ain't nobody got time for that, we just want to have fun.

Example: The DM will post a prompt such as "the group walks into the village, what do you want to do?" and the players have X amount of time to respond before the scene moves on with whoever has already responded. Next scene, etc. Otherwise it plays like a normal DnD game. You roll dice, roleplay, and have fun.

If you have some interest in this idea, feel free to head over to the discord server: https://discord.gg/cN7QGr8

I'm still hammering out quite a lot of details on this, but I think it could be a fun distraction while PnW is still in the NAP lull. If you've never tried DnD, I would suggest giving it a chance. It's a lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

With a brisk motion, he dropped his pants and strode inside- his arms wide; an invitation.

A snek and his snake walk into a cave. Find out what happens next week...

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Partisan's slightly slouched shoulders perked up as he inched ever closer to the dungeon. He had heard of this place- an ominous network of caves where death had nestled in every nook and every cranny. A place capable of draining the light from the eyes of whatever person, animal or entity dare step foot inside.

A faint smile flickered across Partisan's face. He was ever certain of the destiny that had called him here. With a brisk motion, he dropped his pants and strode inside- his arms wide; an invitation.

You're hired

• Like 3