(DoW) soooo @everyone i see you dont like weebs

Nokia Rokia

24 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Please do keep in mind Corpsman runs a bank/has invested into several banks and was possibly using earned income to pay for something or buy something for the alliance immediately assuming the worse is the actions of a fool 

also from my knowledge he been trying to get someone to post an ad for a hot minute and even tried paying people to do it

furthermore im not defending anyone im just pointing out public info that is widely known

also for days after i lost my treaty i watched Corpsman try to organize counters and even try learning how to better govern his alliance from weebs so from the fact ive seen him put legit work into running his alliances and trying to improve it as well as considering how 50mil is like 2 days of income for me someone with a few more city than him i highly doubt hed steal pennies when he often has over a billion at his fingertips.

p.s. not calling anyone a fool just stating a general observation

figured id end this with i dont see this as a rolling i just see me declaring on a annoying bad leader who shouldnt be a leader of that alliance im just stepping on a noob because he is something i disapprove of 

i had hoped to see what konosuba could become if Corpsman had learned something useful however the results i see are now similar to staring at a molten pile on trash bags something that is very displeasing to the eye

The main fool here is the one that making a thread declares war on a small alliance, without even attacking any inactive nation in that alliance after several days.

Also, your lovely friend, corpsman announced this in alliance just before he withdrew 50m and the so called coup.

image.png.a5b878532c15218e02d636b204fa9f51.png

4 minutes ago, Francoist said:

The main fool here is the one that making a thread declares war on a small alliance, without even attacking any inactive nation in that alliance after several days.

Also, your lovely friend, corpsman announced this in alliance just before he withdrew 50m and the so called coup.

every alliance has its point in its infancy where such a post happens so i fail to see it as a issue if the original TCM members wasnt deleted during Server Shifting id have made a similar compliant a year ago as would have many new communities 

also they got knocked outta most members range and we building units sorry our mostly C10 members cant raid a C5 that is low in no mil and slotted

Edited by Nokia Rokia

6 hours ago, Francoist said:

Exactly one hour before the so called coup of firwof, corpsman withdrew 50m from alliance's bank. I have a hard time to believe these two transactions have nothing to do with each other. Most likely, firwof and corpsman decided to rob the alliance's bank together and then run away. Or maybe corpsman wanted to empty the alliance's bank, firwof noticed it and decided to plunder the rest.

image.png.e7ea072d7fc510492fcb33b4deb56080.png

I never noticed that transaction by Corps honestly

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

you in arrgh again?

Its a pirate life for me! Arrrrgh!!!

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Francoist said:

'This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 245 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.'?

"People who throw stones shouldn't blow dough in glass houses." -Rufus of Deponia

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

'This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 245 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.'?

"People who throw stones shouldn't blow dough in glass houses." -Rufus of Deponia

Still, your points are irrelevant to the discussion. It seems you lack the skill to understand the subject of a discussion or you just like to act like a troll.

I won 7 out of my 8 wars alone. The game became very time consuming for me, so I had to take a break a while (consider this a guerrilla style fighting). You just build cities after cities like a sim city game, so you cannot understand, at most,  you attack an inactive guy, that is how you play. You are just upset because nobody can attack me.

Edited by Francoist

4 hours ago, Francoist said:

Still, your points are irrelevant to the discussion. It seems you lack the skill to understand the subject of a discussion or you just like to act like a troll.

I won 7 out of my 8 wars alone. The game became very time consuming for me, so I had to take a break a while (consider this a guerrilla style fighting). You just build cities after cities like a sim city game, so you cannot understand, at most,  you attack an inactive guy, that is how you play. You are just upset because nobody can attack me.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/NPO's_Last_Time

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

On 8/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, Francoist said:

....Have you checked?

So you made a DoW towards an alliance with nothing but inactive members, half of whom have only one city? You also implicated being so poor, that you must raid them to fund your smaller nations.

Not actually trying to be mean, I am just confused, is there supposed to be an inside joke to this I don't get or something?