(DoW) soooo @everyone i see you dont like weebs

Nokia Rokia

And this is why I told him that when I leave, his alliance will die...

Also pong ghey

Edited by Chute Mi
Fuku Nokia

5 minutes ago, Kratos said:

So, that's how it goes

1.) @CorpsmanMakes different weeb alliances

2.) Gets Couped multiple times due to inactivity

3.)The said new leaders create drama

4.)Whole Orbis gets annoyed notifications

5.)Repeat

Nah, it's more like 

1.) @Corpsman Joins a micro as gov

2.) Claims to be the leader over and over again

3.) All other good players leave the alliance

4.) @Corpsman leaves the alliance before he gets his ass rolled

5.) Everyone who didn't leave gets their ass rolled

1 minute ago, Valkorion Baratheon said:

We use UB3R-B0T for our feeds in Rose. It doesn't ping you even if @everyone is in the name of the post. 

Here is the link, friends: https://admin.ub3r-b0t.com/

Save yourselves from the ping.

thx ill be using that now 

3 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

All these spam DOW's scream low standards and/or a desperation for attention.

Agreed bruh. If you post DoW's or that sort of stuff, and you're not even top like thirty, get out. Lol

(especially when you're dog piling on alliances that are already being hit... Although Nokia being a coward and yelling about it is what I expect from him at this point.)

Edited by CitrusK

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Agreed bruh. If you post DoW's or that sort of stuff, and you're not even top like thirty, get out. Lol

Nah, rank isn't an issue, it's DOW'ing for a raid on a band of inactives.

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, Hime-sama said:

Nah, rank isn't an issue, it's DOW'ing for a raid on a band of inactives.

i just wanted to do what everyone else appeared to be doing and make sure Corpsman saw it

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

i just wanted to do what everyone else appeared to be doing and make sure Corpsman saw it

So.. You wanted attention.

Look up to the sky above~

"Advice"

Yeah. Why don't you figure out your own clusterfrick of an alliance before you go calling mine stupid. Only I can call my former alliance stupid.

And FYI I didnt leave. Firwof put me as applicant.

And FYI again, letting Shadow take out that big ass loan and destroy my bank wasn't helping me. You are lucky you got any compensation after we dissolved. 

And, again, frick your information because I was the first person not in Amarr to declare war on KonoSuba members and I personally made Centrelink drop their MDoAP with KonoSuba.

And please don't ever @everyone again. Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

5 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

"Advice"

Yeah. Why don't you figure out your own clusterfrick of an alliance before you go calling mine stupid. Only I can call my former alliance stupid.

And FYI I didnt leave. Firwof put me as applicant.

And FYI again, letting Shadow take out that big ass loan and destroy my bank wasn't helping me. You are lucky you got any compensation after we dissolved. 

And, again, frick your information because I was the first person not in Amarr to declare war on KonoSuba members and I personally made Centrelink drop their MDoAP with KonoSuba.

And please don't ever @everyone again. Thank you.

lets see i heard his side of the story and yours both seem like a major Bruh moment 

i gave access to tools and recommendations i even tried to help you find a server to buy ads 

but seemingly how you tried to pay someone to post it for you that must have been in vain

at least i wasnt couped and my alliance grew past 12 members not to mention has a better average city

so ask yourself if we so bad how come my members are still here why havent i been couped

and how come my Gov never leaves complaining 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, Changeup said:

And this crap today is exactly why none of these micros involved have a chance of becoming relevant alliances, at least under current leadership.

this is the type of behavior that leads to people like Change to get rolled in globals

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

welp i guess i'll  insert myself into this like i do everything else. Since all of you are painfully curious about what happened to Konosuba tl;dr corps gave firwof a credit to buy an alliance ad, he took it and ran after couping corps 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

welp i guess i'll  insert myself into this like i do everything else. Since all of you are painfully curious about what happened to Konosuba tl;dr corps gave firwof a credit to buy an alliance ad, he took it and ran after couping corps 

Exactly one hour before the so called coup of firwof, corpsman withdrew 50m from alliance's bank. I have a hard time to believe these two transactions have nothing to do with each other. Most likely, firwof and corpsman decided to rob the alliance's bank together and then run away. Or maybe corpsman wanted to empty the alliance's bank, firwof noticed it and decided to plunder the rest.

image.png.e7ea072d7fc510492fcb33b4deb56080.png

7 minutes ago, Francoist said:

Exactly one hour before the so called coup of firwof, corpsman withdrew 50m from alliance's bank. I have a hard time to believe these two transactions have nothing to do with each other. Most likely, firwof and corpsman decided to rob the alliance's bank together and then run away. Or maybe corpsman wanted to empty the alliance's bank, firwof noticed it and decided to plunder the rest.

what a bunch of scumbags

2 hours ago, Sidnerius said:

I retract my previous statement.

3 hours ago, Francoist said:

5 hours ago, Sidnerius said:

The guy took a credit? Seems like a valid cb to me smh

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

what a bunch of scumbags

Please do keep in mind Corpsman runs a bank/has invested into several banks and was possibly using earned income to pay for something or buy something for the alliance immediately assuming the worse is the actions of a fool 

also from my knowledge he been trying to get someone to post an ad for a hot minute and even tried paying people to do it

furthermore im not defending anyone im just pointing out public info that is widely known

also for days after i lost my treaty i watched Corpsman try to organize counters and even try learning how to better govern his alliance from weebs so from the fact ive seen him put legit work into running his alliances and trying to improve it as well as considering how 50mil is like 2 days of income for me someone with a few more city than him i highly doubt hed steal pennies when he often has over a billion at his fingertips.

p.s. not calling anyone a fool just stating a general observation

figured id end this with i dont see this as a rolling i just see me declaring on a annoying bad leader who shouldnt be a leader of that alliance im just stepping on a noob because he is something i disapprove of 

i had hoped to see what konosuba could become if Corpsman had learned something useful however the results i see are now similar to staring at a molten pile on trash bags something that is very displeasing to the eye

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 2