[DOW] Hippity Hoppity Some Micro Just Lost Their Property

JackRackham429

2 hours ago, JackRackham429 said:

So, couple hours ago these guys called KonoSuba decided to declare on Amarr for no real good reason. Meanwhile, some of my members had just told me they were bored, so I guess this was pretty convenient. If any Kono guy wants to discuss peace DM me on discord and have your checkbook ready.

TLDR
CHB declared war on KonoSuba
Why? - Why not?

For no real good reason? They (Amarr) suddenly came and asked us to leave our alliance and started attacking us.

Dude, at least declare some wars then make a post. For one declaration of war on an inactive person, you are making a thread?

Btw, why is your alliance page so disgusting? I want to puke when I look at it.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

First off, your color is green. Second, you're an unprotected micro. Third, you're cheeky enough to have a protectorate despite those two prior things.

Even a single one of those things is a valid CB; all three together means that poachers are straight up doing your members a favor.

Your points are quite irrelevant. The op said we declared war on Amarr empire for "no reason", I said we are "defending ourselves" against their attacks and counter-striking. Defending yourself has nothing to do with color or micro-macro or protectorate. Believe or not, you can defend yourself even if you are in a small alliance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Francoist said:

For no real good reason? They (Amarr) suddenly came and asked us to leave our alliance and started attacking us.

Dude, at least declare some wars then make a post. For one declaration of war on an inactive person, you are making a thread?

1, thats not a good reason, 2, they sent ya'll peace, 3, its midnight man, not everyone's on, and your members are either slotted or too far out of range, 4, says the guy with just text as a page with a default flag

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

4 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

1, thats not a good reason, 2, they sent ya'll peace, 3, its midnight man, not everyone's on, and your members are either slotted or too far out of range, 4, says the guy with just text as a page with a default flag

1. I usually defend myself whether in a game or irl, don't know about you. 2- They never sent me peace, the penguin guy asked his amarr friends to attack us, we defended ourselves. 3 and 4- As I said, being small does not justify sitting doing nothing and letting others take advantage of you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Francoist said:

1. I usually defend myself whether in a game or irl, don't know about you. 2- They never sent me peace, the penguin guy asked his amarr friends to attack us, we defended ourselves. 3 and 4- As I said, being small does not justify sitting doing nothing and letting others take advantage of you.

still dosnt answer why your page has a default flag, and text only,

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

13 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

still dosnt answer why your page has a default flag, and text only,

The main mechanic of game is war and fighting, flags and texts are just some details. It seems that you only build cities, not fighting (you lose 44 wars out of 64), this game is not sim city. Btw, having default flag and text is much better than your disgusting page, it makes me vomit.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Francoist said:

The main mechanic of game is war and fighting, flags and texts are just some details. It seems that you only build cities, not fighting (you lose 44 wars out of 64), this game is not sim city. Btw, having default flag and text is much better than your disgusting page, it makes me vomit.

what about my page is so horrible?

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

6 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

what about my page is so horrible?

Your alliance's page, certainly not my taste. Honestly, I feel nauseous, pictures are horrible, not saying this because you guys declared war against us.

4 hours ago, Francoist said:

Your alliance's page, certainly not my taste. Honestly, I feel nauseous, pictures are horrible, not saying this because you guys declared war against us.

Being honest you should really remove your inactives from your alliance, its making my eyes hurt too! 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Francoist said:

10 hours ago, Francoist said:

Your points are quite irrelevant. The op said we declared war on Amarr empire for "no reason", I said we are "defending ourselves" against their attacks and counter-striking. Defending yourself has nothing to do with color or micro-macro or protectorate. Believe or not, you can defend yourself even if you are in a small alliance.

9 hours ago, Francoist said:

9 hours ago, Francoist said:

I respect your courage and enthusiasm, but there's a difference between making heroic efforts to defend yourself and your alliance vs literally begging people to attack you. Take a look around you and maybe you'll understand how things are done. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Francoist said:

Believe or not, you can defend yourself even if you are in a small alliance.

Correction: You can wage guerilla-style warfare, but defending yourself or your members "from invasion", as your alliance page declares, is not an option without commanding superiority in both conventional strength and political position, neither of which you have access to.

By all means feel free to go full renegade... but that's not remotely close to 'defending yourselves'. Really, it's the exact opposite. 

Be an independent polity if you like, that's fine. That is after all exactly what the big alliances do, but just like every other independent polity including $yndicate you can never expect to have any respect beyond what you loot from the defeated wreckage of your rivals. So, go wreck some, and maybe you'll have a point. But until you can prove me wrong at tankpoint, my argument stands.

• Upvote 1