Confirm button

Kalishma

Hello, I'm a mobile user and after accidentally buying 1100 uranium I got an idea of a confirm button before buying. Why? On mobile using a mouse is very unlikely and since the buy and the bar that lets you change the amount you want to buy is close it's easy to accidentally press something else. So I think a confirmed button is a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Zephyr
2 hours ago, Octavian said:

be more careful when trading is a nice simple solution

What a useless response, you might as well remind him to keep breathing too.

3 hours ago, Kalishma said:

Hello, I'm a mobile user and after accidentally buying 1100 uranium I got an idea of a confirm button before buying. Why? On mobile using a mouse is very unlikely and since the buy and the bar that lets you change the amount you want to buy is close it's easy to accidentally press something else. So I think a confirmed button is a good idea.

I have to agree, I have fat fingers and the buy button is dangerously close to the quantity field, I could see this being an issue if I actually used mobile for trading (fortunately I can use a desktop most of the time). @Alex Maybe you could add a buy confirmation when you detect small viewports?

Edited by Zephyr

The confirm popups are a fairly annoying addition for a fairly small problem. Besides, how often would you just instinctively click ok? I've gotten burned recently by setting the wrong price, and the sell confirmation didn't help since I have just instinctively clicked ever since like the third trade I did since the update. 

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Guest Zephyr
25 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

The confirm popups are a fairly annoying addition for a fairly small problem. Besides, how often would you just instinctively click ok? I've gotten burned recently by setting the wrong price, and the sell confirmation didn't help since I have just instinctively clicked ever since like the third trade I did since the update. 

Well, I suggested Alex only apply this for small viewports (meaning they're on a mobile). Though maybe he could add some more options on the accounts page for toggling these.

Also not sure if you know, but if you're using a desktop you can just hit the enter key after filling in the form fields to post sell offers without a confirmation popping up (only works for posting sell offers).

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Well, I suggested Alex only apply this for small viewports (meaning they're on a mobile). Though maybe he could add some more options on the accounts page for toggling these.

Also not sure if you know, but if you're using a desktop you can just hit the enter key after filling in the form fields to post sell offers without a confirmation popping up (only works for posting sell offers).

Thanks, that's actually quite useful to know. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/