DOW on Ammar Empire

IRON

9 hours ago, Francoist said:

We, simple peasants of Konosuba, hereby declare that we cannot tolerate the tyranny of Amarr Empire anymore. 

Peasants are not the brightest bunch, but they are strong.  

Send foods and sticks to us: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7568

PAX CHRYSALIA! -The Changeling Lands

What a nerd, try get me, you can't lol.
Such loser.

4 hours ago, Francoist said:

Your information is totally false. Kono= condom in Japanese, suba=seller in Japanese. Konosuba is about a condom seller and his adventures.

Wow

Edited by Roger

2 hours ago, SixSadistic66 said:

give Amarr a good enough fight :D( I know there's only 4 of you) 

I'm ahead in all my 8 wars against Amarr Empire, They even had to call for support from some stinky boogalos. They are quite weak as a big alliance.

• Downvote 1

KonoSuba is an incredibly powerful alliance. They do something and get 3 threads made about them In response. Even the alliance of the year - The Coal Mines - has gotten involved against them.

Good luck in the 'war!'

• Haha 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 8/8/2020 at 8:32 AM, Francoist said:

I'm ahead in all my 8 wars against Amarr Empire, They even had to call for support from some stinky boogalos. They are quite weak as a big alliance.

They didn't ask us. We joined the fun cause we were bored.

• Upvote 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

On 8/8/2020 at 12:57 PM, Francoist said:

We, simple peasants of Konosuba, hereby declare that we cannot tolerate the tyranny of Amarr Empire anymore. 

Peasants are not the brightest bunch, but they are strong.  

Send foods and sticks to us: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7568

PAX CHRYSALIA! -The Changeling Lands

You successfully gathered intelligence about Francoist Spain. Your spies discovered that Francoist Spain has 48 spies, $103,738,574.23, 243.69 coal, 555.32 oil, 308.76 uranium, 45.28 lead, 169.89 iron, 513.28 bauxite, 1,413.21 gasoline, 672.97 munitions, 307.48 steel, 1,054.35 aluminum, and 7,572.52 food.

Real peasants eh?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Origin said:

You successfully gathered intelligence about Francoist Spain. Your spies discovered that Francoist Spain has 48 spies, $103,738,574.23, 243.69 coal, 555.32 oil, 308.76 uranium, 45.28 lead, 169.89 iron, 513.28 bauxite, 1,413.21 gasoline, 672.97 munitions, 307.48 steel, 1,054.35 aluminum, and 7,572.52 food.

Real peasants eh?

... makes notation for later raiding

• Haha 2

This was not my intent when I couped the place & ran with the bank, but good look w/ the war against Amarr guys!

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 2 months later...