Add API Access Log

Broke

We have seen a lot of people who have had their API keys "stolen", or accidentally leaked when they give it to someone for bots and stuff like that. 

What I'm proposing is that we have some sort of log that can see in detail which APIs were accessed with our keys and when. This way we can easily detect/confirm if someone is using your API key without your permission/approval, and thus enabling you to regenerate your key before it's too late. 

Idk if this has been suggested, I certainly didn't find one, but please implement this feature because it would solve a lot of problems. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Stop asking Alex to cover your backside for your incompetence. If your key gets stolen it's your own fault and, considering they can't hack or delete your nation with it, what use it does serve them is deserved for making such a colossal ass out of whoever got robbed.

• Downvote 3

There's also a feature to reset your api key for a credit. So considering there is a fix for 25 million(if you dont have the means to donate for credits) I would say this probably isnt necessary.