Hello everyone

Hello, I am Joshua Granger. I have been playing for about 2 weeks now and have just now made a forum account because I think im going to stick around.  So a little about me, I love simulation games and RPGs. I love the Sims, SimCity, Elder scrolls, fallout, metal gear, you know all that good stuff.

My nation simulation resume isn't very full, I play nationstates and this game. I also play tribal wars and forge of empires, though I constantly forget to log on and end up losing time and resources. I used to play Pixel Nations and Atlas: Horizons, where I maintained nations that were in the lower parts of the top ten nations. I also used to play a game called simcountry.

Well there is my little introduction, I hope this game will continue to be fun and wont fail like the other two nation sims that I got into.

B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

• Administrators

Welcome! I think you'll find that Politics & War is the nation sim to play. We'll be around for a long, long time!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Welcome! I think you'll find that Politics & War is the nation sim to play. We'll be around for a long, long time!

Unless there is a Zombie outbreak.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Welcome to the game!

Unless there is a Zombie outbreak.

Eh, I'll still play. I don't really get out much anyways.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

• 2 weeks later...