Make City/Project Timers Shorter

Valkorion Baratheon

I definitely think project timers and city timers should be seperated.

I also like the suggestion of reducing it for c11 to c15, though I'd suggest <c20 and really wouldnt have a problem with it just being 5 or 7 for any city count above 10

Another idea I had reading the suggestion of removing it entirely, is a slight tweak on that, were you only have a 5 day city timer when you have active wars, to keep people in richer alliances from just up buying 5 cities after declaring on someone. The Exponential cost for cities is enough of a growth throttle imo, and if rich alliances wanna drop a bil on a new player so be it. the timer really should only exist for war balancing.

Of course there is probably some other reasons for the timer I may be not thinking of, and it doesnt seem like the type of thing Alex would do anyways.

Edited by Ukunaka

It certainly is a problem when a large amount of the active player base sits about 100+ days ahead of a new player.

Either need to separate the project and city timers or up the grace period to somewhere like 12-15 cities.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.