We aren't a terrorist organization(DoE)

Wendell

From the desk of the CEO

Greetings all,

Despite many headlines,the Acquuired Growth and Optimization Network(AGON) is totally not a terrorist organization. We totally don't threaten or take things that don't belong to us. We are not pirates or raiders. We are civilised and do things quite differently.

1. We have an internal bank where members can buy shares and get loans.

2. We have a innovative growth model for all of our members.

3. No taxes (unless you're inactive)

4. Great reputation. 

5. Democratic

We pride ourselves on being different and being able to prosper on fresh new models of growth for our members. COMMUNISTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF HELICOPTERS FOR THEM!!   All members have a vote in election of government members and war declarations. Individualism is a prized virtue in AGON.

Thanks for your continued support.

For people that hate reading: AGON exists.

Edited by Deulos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 14

yes u are

btw i dont like how you leave out communist and prob any of this prob wont happen again

great reputation? i had to go to war with you because you had to go to war with TKR and plus some of  your members at racist and your a anarchy meaning no goverment so a democratic government and a anarchy state do not go together its like democracy and communism and like facism and communism THEY DONT GO TOGETHER AND WILL BE A MESS plus i have met agon and yes there a raiding alliance so is arrgh dont do this plez

late edit: agon is a raiding alliance like arrgh but there nicer i have met them but your members arent really nice 

Edited by Kaiser Wingawoo
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

I have no personal interest in this, but generally that's not something you need to say. If one need to SAY they're not a terrorist organization, there are things to be concerned about.

I detest this very statement. We aren't, we are civilised, we sit criss-cross applesauce and say "please".

Edited by Deulos

Are they trying to say they aren’t a terrorist organization which they aren’t to prevent people from saying they are a group of raiders.
This is High IQ moves, that only people above the age of 12 could figure out.

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2020 at 2:28 AM, Deulos said:

From the desk of the CEO

Greetings all,

Despite many headlines,the Acquuired Growth and Optimization Network(AGON) is totally not a terrorist organization. We totally don't threaten or take things that don't belong to us. We are not pirates or raiders. We are civilised and do things quite differently.

4. Great reputation. 

5. Democratic

We pride ourselves on being different and being able to prosper on fresh new models of growth for our members. COMMUNISTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF HELICOPTERS FOR THEM!!   All members have a vote in election of government members and war declarations. Individualism is a prized virtue in AGON.

Ok. and I live in a frying pan.

os9LcJK.gif

On 8/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, Deulos said:

From the desk of the CEO

Greetings all,

4. Great reputation. 

5. Democratic

Well who launch attacks on TCW and THL then? Glad you surrendered and agreed to a NAP!

58 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

because 50 percent of Politics and War is politics, so it matters if you ever want to make allies or avoid getting rolled.

There is a remaining 50% too which is war

arrgh type guys