$yndicate Bu$ine$$week Exclu$ive: Wolf of Wall Street Liquidates Company Assets

I always thought $yndicate could never fill the shoes of Jessica Rabbit ever again after she went away, as her name and $yndicate had become almost synonymous. I was so wrong to think that, as you became the bedrock of $yndicate that cultivated it for the past years on their ascension. You have been a great friend to me in this game and out of this game. We shared some crazy stories together and I legit do not know how to honour you for this announcement as I typed and retyped this post. Enjoy the fish dude, you have earned all that Canada has to offer. I hope this allows you more time for us to shit talk politicians and hockey in the voice chats. 

Goodluck on filling these giant shoes Adam. You have a lot to live up to. Congratulations on your promotion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

A well de$erved break after $ome excellent work for the alliance. Enjoy your time off Leo, it wa$ great to work with you!
And be$t of luck Adam - good to $ee $uch a talented friend in this po$ition!

• Like 2

Thank you Leo for serving the alliance very well. You had a great career and succeeded a lot of expectations.  Congratulations on your retirement!
Also congrats Adam for being promoted to an executive, I expect a lot from you.

• Like 2

Oh my my  I hope you enjoy retirement, it has come along way man. We will keep the chatter and jamming :P

btw you need to tell Parti his fellow countrymen is better :P

ArminvanBuuren_MiamiDag4_BartHeemskerk_11_Socials-e1573690401304.jpg

• Like 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

I have said this many times so far (all those retirement pings, s m h), but I felt like not posting here for posterity would be wrong. It has been the absolute pleasure working alongside you, mon ami. I know you'll enjoy your retirement. I am very much looking forward to yet another excellent addition to our EE advisory board. May the ROI bless you.

EMERGENCY MESSAGE TO ALL OPERATIVES IN B.COL-CAN SECTOR --- ХИТНА ПОРУКА ПРВОГ ПРИОРИТЕТА СВИМ ОПЕРАТИВЦИМА У БРТ.КОЛ-КАНАДА РЕЈОНУ
- --- / .- .-.. .-.. / -... .-.. .- -.-. -.- / .... .- -. -.. / --- .--. . .-. .- - .. ...- . ... --..-- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. .-.-.- / --- .--. . .-. .- - .. --- -. / -.-. .... .. -. / .-. . -- --- ...- .- .-.. / .. ... / .- / -. --- -....- --. --- .-.-.- / .- -... --- .-. - / .- -. -.-- / --- .--. . .-. .- - .. --- -. .- .-.. / .- -.-. - .. ...- .. - -.-- .-.-.- / .. / .-. . .--. . .- - --..-- / .- -... --- .-. - .-.-.-

Edited by Theodosius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1