Test VS Agon Hostilities Ended

Wendell

Dear Orbis,

I regret to inform you that Terminus Est has technically ended hostility with Agon by stating "We are too small to actually hit." Also, Terminus Est has not declared any new wars in the last 48 hours. (Technically the new wars were declared after Boyce said, the RoH doesn't matter)

Additionally, when asked if Agon can continue to raid Terminus Est, Boyce states counters are fair but the overall war "doesn't matter at this point".

Thank you for trying to attack us Terminus Est. Maybe we will meet again on the same side but right now hostilities between both parties have ended.

Sincerely,

Deulos

Edited by Deulos
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 8

I didn't realise that Agon spoke for Terminus Est's Foreign Policy?

Imagine being a small, insignificant alliance like Agon (#79), and trying to decide when somebody else (#18) will no longer attack you.

By the way, I see no fewer than 8 new wars declared today by Terminus Est against Agon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1. Hahahahahahahaha

2. As a matter of fact, there have been 8 new wars by TEst in the past 48h on Agon

3. You ARE too small to hit, for the majority of most nations you are v smol

4. Love how you're speaking for us, after not consulting us about this

Edited by FinlayMac
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Processor said:

You guys really are baited sooooo easily. Just saying.

Your leader is "baiting" for your alliance to be hit more, and you're... praising him?

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

Not a joke. It's just that we keep getting called insignicant and small etc. If that were true, then why all the hoopla over it?

6 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Your leader is "baiting" for your alliance to be hit more, and you're... praising him?

They themselves have admitted that we are too small to hit. So kinda don't get your point.

• Upvote 1

I guess I have to explain this carefully. Please try and pay attention. The intent of my "bait" post was to bring out the hypocrisy of saying that we basically aren't worth the time or effort. If that were truly the case, then this whole topic and thread would not matter. It has even been called "A Epic FA moment". So I suppose it does matter. That means we as an alliance matter.

I have attempted to write in small words and speak very clearly. Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, LukeTP said:

Sorry, your bait post? Deulos posted it? Or are you actually the same person?

"A Epic FA moment" [sic] - there's a difference between laughing with somebody, and laughing at them...

LukeTP: Agon is too smol to matter.

Also LukeTP: Yes, declare war on Agon with 100+ nations they are a global threat.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LukeTP said:

Don't flatter yourself, no one said you're a global threat.

So why am I being flattered by having 100+ nations recognize hostilities with me. And on the forums too...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Deulos said:

So why am I being flattered by having 100+ nations recognize hostilities with me. And on the forums too...

If you are so flattered by it, why are you begging for terms to be presented (for you to ignore again) so you can peace out?

You thought you could raid with impunity and then were countered, hard, then countered the counters saying that raids are allowed. Then when you agreed a NAP with Terminus Est, after finding out you couldn't get away with that, you broke it within 8 hours. You clearly don't understand diplomacy. Half of Orbis hates the other half (IC at least) and yet they managed to make a NAP last 5 months (so far), yet you couldn't even last ONE DAY of the 4 week NAP you negotiated.

Let's be real here, it's not 100+ nations. Most of us couldn't even dream of hitting the majority of your alliance.

1 minute ago, LukeTP said:

If you are so flattered by it, why are you begging for terms to be presented (for you to ignore again) so you can peace out?

Terms weren't presented.

2 minutes ago, LukeTP said:

Let's be real here, it's not 100+ nations. Most of us couldn't even dream of hitting the majority of your alliance.

Then why are they doing it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Deulos said:

Terms weren't presented.

I know they weren't. Why would they be given that you've already demonstrated that you can't stick to the terms you've agreed in the past?

2 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Then why are they doing it.

Why are who doing it? There aren't 100+ nations hitting you... your entire alliance only has 69 defensive slots to begin with.