TCM vs Swamp @everyone

Nokia Rokia

I'll say it once it was fun fighting you guys. 

As for the rest they have 6 members taken around 6 billion in damages and are essentially doing nothing. Keeping these folk at war would result in an alliance disbanding in this game and possibly driving other players from the game. I was under the impression this was a bad thing to do, so ending this before that point is in everyone's best interests.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

As for the rest they have 6 members taken around 6 billion in damages and are essentially doing nothing. Keeping these folk at war would result in an alliance disbanding in this game and possibly driving other players from the game. I was under the impression this was a bad thing to do, so ending this before that point is in everyone's best interests.

Eh we wouldnt have disbanded and im glad to say we pulling some mates back now because a lot of our dudes had Uni and was busy for the war no point in having them fight and a few others like TheShadow wanted to Retire from PnW i ofc have irl matters it was fun i enjoyed the war best of luck

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Eh we wouldnt have disbanded and im glad to say we pulling some mates back now because a lot of our dudes had Uni and was busy for the war no point in having them fight and a few others like TheShadow wanted to Retire from PnW i ofc have irl matters it was fun i enjoyed the war best of luck

Are you saying that you let your members evacuate for the duration in the war and are now letting them return now that it's safe?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

3 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Are you saying that you let your members evacuate for the duration in the war and are now letting them return now that it's safe?

I wonder how many will return! 😂

• Haha 2

I don't know who to be disappointed in. The fact that Nokia failed incredibly in his goal to deal 10b in damage, and also the fact that TCM's "unbreakable spirit" or whatever was a total falsehood, or that it took 5 alliances with around 600 members total this long to win...

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Just now, Havgle said:

I don't know who to be disappointed in. The fact that Nokia failed incredibly in his goal to deal 10b in damage, and also the fact that TCM's "unbreakable spirit" or whatever was a total falsehood, or that it took 5 alliances with around 600 members total this long to win...

Win is a strong word 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

Just now, Havgle said:

lets be fair TCM lost but they went full scorched earth on The Swamp so technically Nokia did do as much damage as they could and The Swamp won a long time ago the other side just wont admit it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

lets be fair TCM lost but they went full scorched earth on The Swamp so technically Nokia did do as much damage as they could and The Swamp won a long time ago the other side just wont admit it. 

The No beige meant Perma Blockades and issues restocking plus zero chance of fighting back

It had a major disheartening factor on members dealing with school or family so deciding to offer white peace was one of the good options after sending the part of the membership that needed to focus on life away

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

The No beige meant Perma Blockades and issues restocking plus zero chance of fighting back

But you already knew this... you can't use it as an excuse

• Upvote 3

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, Havgle said:

But you already knew this... you can't use it as an excuse

not using it as an excuse im stating a fact we were limited and we understood this going in only we could to cause so much damage i never said we won but we did negotiate the reps into being none and negotiate our surrender to a white peace

5 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

not using it as an excuse im stating a fact we were limited and we understood this going in only we could to cause so much damage i never said we won but we did negotiate the reps into being none and negotiate our surrender to a white peace

20200721_184932.thumb.jpg.d26c443ae6840740b051a538b0871c23.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Sid

Low Gov of FA in Rose

Divider_Bottom.png.0b069f062894e21c2d127ec03135ba9e.png

26 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

And all it cost was the entire alliance. Not a bad trade.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Very nice of you, congrats on the win

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.