How do i expand my war range?

Eee

Guest Zephyr
9 hours ago, Eee said:

How do i expand my war range because there is this guy i want to kil

Your war range is -25% through +75% of your nation's score. Your nation's score is based on various qualities of your nation, therefore you can improve your upper war range by increasing your nation's score...

Your nation score is based on...

• The number of cities you have
    Each city contributes 100 points to your nation score, except the first city which does not contribute anything.
  • The number of projects you have
    Each project contributes 20 points.
  • Your total infrastructure
    Each 1 infrastructure contributes 0.025 points, which is 2.5 points for every 100 infra, or 25 points for every 1,000 infra.
  • The number of each military unit you have
    - Each soldier contributes 0.0004 points, which is 0.4 points for every 1,000 soldiers, or 4 points for every 10,000 soldiers.
    - Each tank contributes 0.009 points, which is 0.9 points for every 100 tanks, or 9 points for every 1,000 tanks.
    - Each aircraft contributes 0.2 points, which is 2 points for every 10 aircraft, or 20 points for every 100 aircraft.
    - Each ship contributes 0.75 points, which is 7.5 points for every 10 ships, or 75 points for every 100 ships.
    - Spies do not contribute to your nation score.
    - Missiles contribute 5 points, but after the first 50 missiles, they will no longer contribute to your score.
    - Nukes contribute 15 points, but after the first 50 nukes, they will no longer contribute to your score.
  • Base score
    Each nation's score receives +10 points.

You can determine your war range using the in-game calculator available here: https://politicsandwar.com/tools/score

Note that once you have modified one of the above qualities which affects your nation score, you should revisit your nation's profile in order to force the game to recalculate your nation's score before looking for nations to declare on, else the in-game search and war icons will not accurately reflect which nations are actually in your new war range.

Edited by Zephyr