Sports

Peep

Hi all.

First of I know this is not a game about the sports your country participate in but I have a suggestion of which we could participate in sports like football (soccer), rugby, cricket etc the actual sports people cares about rather than baseball which is popular in one country. It'd be great personally I feel soccer (football) should be the sport as it's the most played across the globe. 

There used to be a soccer based sports league run on the forums. Alex added Baseball to the game while it was still around, and I imagine he didn't choose soccer because of the soccer league on the forums. 

Man thinks the idea is so good he had to post about it twice.....a40c25153c01392c727154b142b8d4e8.thumb.png.1ec8f18f9b53a7ef0091c2d547d21153.png

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

7 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

Man thinks the idea is so good he had to post about it twice.....a40c25153c01392c727154b142b8d4e8.thumb.png.1ec8f18f9b53a7ef0091c2d547d21153.png

Hey be fair, he's a new user and could have easily made a mistake or had a browser glitch.

7 hours ago, Peep said:

Hi all.

First of I know this is not a game about the sports your country participate in but I have a suggestion of which we could participate in sports like football (soccer), rugby, cricket etc the actual sports people cares about rather than baseball which is popular in one country. It'd be great personally I feel soccer (football) should be the sport as it's the most played across the globe. 

Welcome to the forum by the way~

On 7/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, Young Guilo said:

Was an accident lol

18 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Hey be fair, he's a new user and could have easily made a mistake or had a browser glitch.

Welcome to the forum by the way~

Thank you

Weve tried many times to get more sports and unfortunately every time Alex has said no. He's even said he regrets putting baseball in the game. I doubt we will get more sports although I'd love for an Olympics or world cup to be added

gg-fu-banner.png

14 hours ago, Viselli said:

Weve tried many times to get more sports and unfortunately every time Alex has said no. He's even said he regrets putting baseball in the game. I doubt we will get more sports although I'd love for an Olympics or world cup to be added

That'd be class, baseball is useless imo because the only people who care slightly about baseball is Americans, and as a Brit myself I don't know anything about baseball so an olympics or world cup would be fantastic

Sports are a big part of the world and even the political climate. Last time I checked the game was called Politics and War. It's fun to have national teams and we could have alliance competitions or continental tourneys. It would add more depth to the game and create new political options. I like the suggestion and welcome to the forums :)

Sid

Low Gov of FA in Rose

Divider_Bottom.png.0b069f062894e21c2d127ec03135ba9e.png

23 hours ago, Sidnerius said:

Sports are a big part of the world and even the political climate. Last time I checked the game was called Politics and War. It's fun to have national teams and we could have alliance competitions or continental tourneys. It would add more depth to the game and create new political options. I like the suggestion and welcome to the forums :)

Thank you and glad you agree lol

Meh. As it stands all the average player does is war, while Alliance leaders have the fun of both, if they want. It would be cool to see a time wasting slice of life addition like this. IE the world cup and inter alliance tournaments. And I agree, baseball isn't really an international thing. I feel like Football would have been a better choice than baseball. Don't they also play football in the states?

7 hours ago, Jaidon of Livlandia said:

Meh. As it stands all the average player does is war, while Alliance leaders have the fun of both, if they want. It would be cool to see a time wasting slice of life addition like this. IE the world cup and inter alliance tournaments. And I agree, baseball isn't really an international thing. I feel like Football would have been a better choice than baseball. Don't they also play football in the states?

lets be honest, the US is the only nation that matters.  Soccer is the worst.

11 hours ago, Jaidon of Livlandia said:

Yeah they just call it soccer and it's basically a retirement home, nothing like the beautiful game known in europe

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Mate get your head out of your arse

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran and most of the 3RD World begs to differ. I could go on but:

1. This is a topic discussing adding extra sports to the game, not a real world political discussion.

@. I know you're being sarcastic, so it would be a waste of my precious time.

Edited by Jaidon of Livlandia

12 hours ago, Jaidon of Livlandia said:

Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran and most of the 3RD World begs to differ. I could go on but:

1. This is a topic discussing adding extra sports to the game, not a real world political discussion.

@. I know you're being sarcastic, so it would be a waste of my precious time.

of course i am being sarcastic, i dont know why you wasted your time to write what you did in the first place.