Multi Nation

Dillon I

Nation Links: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=232654 and https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=233272

Ruler Names: Pepe The Dank and Ferdinand I

Nature of Violation: One person running 2 different nations

Unique ID: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/unique/id=233272
image.png.8478166ba88bd63b909f92c108bf6ecb.png
image.png.fe8a565399ff5c72bebc6931a9b80c8b.png
image.png.9f8e994251074b75655c22699ffed4f4.png
The person in question, Ferdinand I, joined our Discord and made an application to the alliance.  We soon discovered that he verified his Discord account as Ferdinand I, but that his Discord ID was also listed on the information section on the other nation (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=232654). 

Edited by Dillon I
Providing an additional screenshot
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Ashton Rowe said:

Relax, his finger slipped on the create nation button. Just an accident

Do you have specific evidence about this report?

It could be that they did not mean to make multiple nations, in which case I can remove the one they're not playing. But that's not clear at this point as they were both active as recently as 5 hours ago.

They do appear highly likely to be multis.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Do you have specific evidence about this report?

As far as I know he doesn't have anything to contribute.  

However I have additional evidence after doing some further digging after I went to sleep.
image.thumb.png.822255171ee0178986a36b9fa3c539ee.pngimage.png.330af0ebfe5a06dc23556f8766eb8ee7.png
This screenshot was taken from Error 404's Discord and they have many of their members listed by their nation and ID.  This shows that his main account is Great Nooban Empire and that he is a member of E404.  The Homework Folder role is what I believe to be their "Member" role.  

That being said, I don't believe that he could be Great Nooban Empire in E404's server, and then try to be Kingdom of Bulgaria in ours.  It just doesn't make sense.

(Also, not saying that is the case, but this seems to be further evidence that E404 is asking members to make multis in order to spy on other alliances, as we have had another encounter with a different nation similar to this situation, but there was insufficient evidence to say that the nation that was applying was in fact a multi.)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Dillon I said:

(Also, not saying that is the case, but this seems to be further evidence that E404 is asking members to make multis in order to spy on other alliances, as we have had another encounter with a different nation similar to this situation, but there was insufficient evidence to say that the nation that was applying was in fact a multi.)

Why would we even do that. 

why u slander

Edited by Lury

ight, so not going to comment on if it is a multi or not because we don't know as well, we are trying to figure it out, if the member is actually a multi then our apologize should have checked better, my fault for letting thing like this slip. However, this member just joined us 3 4 days ago, so to accuse us of spying is uncalled for, like if we really want to spy we will at least get it pass our own bot.

Edited by Sri Lanka 001
  • Haha 2