I don't recommend short selling.

Mogar

The corporation had sent a container ship with the ability to launch a vtol aircraft designed for stealth against radar and alternative forms of detection. It quickly flew from 20 miles off tu coast of Tokyo and the container ship sent out an burst of chatter on the frequencies used by the witch's military requesting a meeting asap. The company had a major stake in the continued chaos of Asia but it was important to stablize the situation to keep the defacto government in charge until other options could be explored. The company's experience with supernatural forces led the computing to be wary of other options too so this would take a manual conversation with each side, the company could afford to replace the forces in the theater but it would be preferable to not waste the metal.

• Upvote 1

The Witch Council had received the corporation's request for a meeting, issuing a response almost immediately, as it had been anticipated for some time. In their response, the Council inquired about the representative that would be sent by the corporation, as well as the location in which the meeting would take place. Due to the unpredictable circumstances unfolding in Japan and east Asia, the Council informed the corporation that any desired meeting should take place on the island of Rokkenjima as opposed to Tokyo.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

The change of venue wouldn't matter much, the corporate fleet seeking out every vessel in the theater to ensure security at the venue for the diplomatic aircraft, Rokkenjima would be the end goal, the company securing the area to counterstrike any threats against their diplomatic overtures. The VTOL would land where directed while emitting a diplomatic IFF, this was a mission of peace even while backed with war as the alternative.

The company's CEO or at least a copy would be the primary representative, a half dozen others primarily female would be their entourage, of various ethnicity. The corporation had no qualms about personal appearances beyond vaguely human. Peircings, tattoos, alternative variance was not critical beyond an ability to do their job.

Once the plane landed there would be seven new people in Rokkenjima to discuss the future of Asia.

A beach or something was located, dropping I to water not not ideal but additional clothing wasn't a concern. The replacement would just get used after a short cleansing spray to remove salt from the skin. While unarmed there would be abilities among the diplomatic cache, along with the CEOs gifts to protect the cadre. The company left the diplomats in charge but constant communication would ensure a successful exchange.

It was less important that they arrived in ideal conditions and more important that their hosts understood the value of the diplomatic overture. MoG[Corp] stood by it's potential relationship and if Rokkenjima stood by their goals the company could ensure they win the theater. There was no real stake beyond the theater but winning was important. Rather than long term goals the ideal solution was to keep Asia flowing while internal struggles got worked out. The group wasn't thrilled with the trek but they hoped eventually there was a contact. Most drones or bugs would be eliminated by pesticides to keep the virus off them.

Edited by Mogar

hs8AnAz.png

The cries of seagulls overhead and the sound of waves could be heard as the visitors landed on the island's single dock. Even from above, Rokkenjima's thick forest shrouded the island in mystery, although at the very least, no military units were detected on or around the island. Greeting the guests on the beach was Ronove, who gave a polite bow. "On behalf of the Witch Council, I welcome you to the island of Rokkenjima. My name is Ronove. I have been sent by Lady Beatrice herself to greet you all and guide you up to the mansion. If there is anything else I can do, please just let me know."

lS5XxeQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

"Beyond your best alcoholic beverages we shouldn't be needing anything beyond the occasional snack or two." The CEO would return the bow, nowhere near as low but enough to acknowledge the gesture. "It feels like it has been lifetimes since we were able to have a formal meeting with Rokkenjima, We look forward to working with you to ensure a lasting future for Asia and the rest of the world." The company fleet was far more focused on the pirate islands, Japan was ideally able to defend themselves and if needed they would step in to ensure a balance. "To be clear we don't want to see you as the sole Asian power but of the options presented in your current conflict there is far more dangerous options and ensuring a peaceful resolution seems to be an ideal solution, whether through a truce or more forceful means We feel it can be accomplished. Long term we can discuss other options but to allow dangerous nations to spread is against my entire objective for the species..." Taking a drink from a flask he would look around for several moments, both to the surrounding woods and the sky. "This planet has endless resources, your people understand the concept of reaching beyond this little rock. I hold no pretense of objectives for this meeting beyond a combined reach towards beyond Terra, the planet is simply out means to that end."

A carbon nanotube structure would begin to form from two locations on the planet, multiple factories springing up to ensure there was the capacity to mass produce the structures, with several secondary layers behind them would be set up along with levels of anti air weapons that would make area 51 blush.

Edited by Mogar

• 2 weeks later...

Ronove listened to the man as he began to lead him up to the mansion. "I see. It isn't my place to speak on behalf of the Witch Council, so you will need to explain everything to them once we arrive at the mansion. I shall get started on preparing various alcoholic beverages and snacks for you and your party." After a bit of walking, the group arrived at the mansion grounds. A short walk through the rose garden later, and they were at the main entrance. Ronove opened the doors, bowing to them as they entered the mansion.