Is there any fascist alliance in politicsandwar?

IRON

33 minutes ago, alyster said:

Afrika Korps.

Also please don’t bother to apply to TKR in the future.

Apparently, Afrika Korps does not exist any more. Also, what is TKR?

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, alyster said:

Only way I like my nazi alliances. Gone.

I asked about fascist alliances, fascism and Nazism are different (the game developer also recognize the difference), for example fascism is not racist.

• Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Most of the time the only people who care about that distinction are fascists and Neo-Nazis. To the rest of us, they're all just trash.

First of all this is a game, you are taking things too seriously. Secondly, Communists aren't trash? They are everywhere in the game.

13 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Who else is 99% sure this guy is trolling?

What's that supposed to mean? I saw communist alliances in the game, now I am wondering if there are fascist alliances, is that trolling?

Edited by Francoist
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Francoist said:

First of all this is a game, you are taking things too seriously. Secondly, Communists aren't trash? They are everywhere in the game.

Friend, you're brand new. I've been playing since at least 2015. You don't get to tell me how I approach this game. If anything, I should be telling you. Besides, I don't think calling anyone or anything "trash" is a particularly serious statement, at least not for adults. And while I do think that some communists are trash, I still prefer them to fascists and Neo-Nazis. In the end, the evils of communism do not justify or excuse the evils of fascism and Nazism. Evil is evil, no matter what brand you slap on it.

21 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Who else is 99% sure this guy is trolling?

He's definitely either trolling or he's just one of those teenagers who have used their.. extensive experience and expert knowledge on how the world should be run to conclude that democracy is broken and should be replaced by fascism. Either way, we probably shouldn't take him too seriously.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

2 hours ago, Francoist said:

I asked about fascist alliances, fascism and Nazism are different (the game developer also recognize the difference), for example fascism is not racist.

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So outside of the "authoritarian" piece of fascism, Authoritarian being a different word btw, fascism is almost exclusively defined by Nazi principles of racial purity, ubernationalism, and the like.

Also nice troll, former GOON or NPO player.
Edited by Roberts
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Friend, you're brand new. I've been playing since at least 2015. You don't get to tell me how I approach this game. If anything, I should be telling you. Besides, I don't think calling anyone or anything "trash" is a particularly serious statement, at least not for adults. And while I do think that some communists are trash, I still prefer them to fascists and Neo-Nazis. In the end, the evils of communism do not justify or excuse the evils of fascism and Nazism. Evil is evil, no matter what brand you slap on it.

Look, you are here for 5 years and still don't know that you are in a game made for fun, we don't even talk about evil and good here, having fascist alliances is legal in this game, I just wondered if there are any. and about your statement that you prefer communists, I don't want to talk politics here, but just in one case in the great leap forward plan of Mao, around 40 million Chinese people died (almost equal to the total causalities of WW2) or in Pol Pot case, thirty percent of Cambodian people killed by Khmer rouges, I don't even want need to mention the crimes of Stalin or Lenin or what happened in gulags.

29 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

He's definitely either trolling or he's just one of those teenagers who have used their.. extensive experience and expert knowledge on how the world should be run to conclude that democracy is broken and should be replaced by fascism. Either way, we probably shouldn't take him too seriously.

Dude you are in a game, the game creator stated fascism is not illegal in this game and having it adds flavor to it. You don't even understand a game. According to your logic, those people who play GTA are a bunch of Gangsters in real life and steal cars and shoot people in streets.

Edited by Francoist
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

So outside of the "authoritarian" piece of fascism, Authoritarian being a different word btw, fascism is almost exclusively defined by Nazi principles of racial purity, ubernationalism, and the like.

Also nice troll, former GOON or NPO player.

If we look at fascist countries like fascist Italy, or Francoist Spain or Pinochet regime in Chile or Salazar regime in Portugal, they are not racist, in 1938 the fascist regime in Italy enacted some anti-Semitic rules, but they had to do it under pressure of Nazi Germany, Mussolini even had some Jewish supporters like Ettore Ovazza. The other ones that I mentioned do not have any racist history.

I repeat again, according to the game creator having fascist alliances is okay in this game, I just wondered if there are any or not, I wasn't any former player.

Edited by Francoist
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Francoist said:

Look, you are here for 5 years and still don't know that you are in a game made for fun, we don't even talk about evil and good here, having fascist alliances is legal in this game, I just wondered if there are any. and about your statement that you prefer communists, I don't want to talk politics here, but just in one case in the great leap forward plan of Mao, around 40 million Chinese people died (almost equal to the total causalities of WW2) or in Pol Pot case, thirty percent of Cambodian people killed by Khmer rouges, I don't even want need to mention crimes of Stalin or Lenin or what happened gulags.

Yeah, I've heard it all before buddy. If you didn't really want to talk about politics, I find it funny that you started playing a game called Politics & War and then proceeded to talk about politics. The fact of the matter is, like I said, that the evil things those people did still don't make the evil things done in the name of other ideologies any less reprehensible. The numbers aren't important, even a single person murdered by an authoritarian ideology is one person too many.

15 minutes ago, Francoist said:

Dude you are in a game, the game creator stated fascism is not illegal in this game and having it adds flavor to it. You don't even understand a game. According to your logic, those people who play GTA are a bunch of Gangsters in real life and steal cars and shoot people in streets.

Look, if you don't realize that in games like this alliances that brand themselves with communism, fascism, capitalism or whatever else attract people who identify with those brands, you're the one that doesn't understand how the game works. No surprise there. I mean, look at yourself. You come in with a username that I can only assume is a tribute to Francisco Franco, asking if there are any fascist alliances around. I don't think it's unfair to assume you might have taken a liking to fascism in one way or another, just like it wouldn't be unfair to assume that because my username is Big Brother I probably enjoy the novel Nineteen-Eighty Four. Sure, this is just a game but it doesn't mean that I can't play the game in a way that is hostile to fascists if that's what I want to do.

• Like 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

3 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Yeah, I've heard it all before buddy. If you didn't really want to talk about politics, I find it funny that you started playing a game called Politics & War and then proceeded to talk about politics. The fact of the matter is, like I said, that the evil things those people did still don't make the evil things done in the name of other ideologies any less reprehensible. The numbers aren't important, even a single person murdered by an authoritarian ideology is one person too many.

I am not afraid of talking about politics, but my intention here was not about talking about it, just asked for helping finding alliances. The main question is why you are only sensitive to presence of one of these two evil ideologies (yet both can be present in the game according the game creator)?

Look, if you don't realize that in games like this alliances that brand themselves with communism, fascism, capitalism or whatever else attract people who identify with those brands, you're the one that doesn't understand how the game works. No surprise there. I mean, look at yourself. You come in with a username that I can only assume is a tribute to Francisco Franco, asking if there are any fascist alliances around. I don't think it's unfair to assume you might have taken a liking to fascism in one way or another, just like it wouldn't be unfair to assume that because my username is Big Brother I probably enjoy the novel Nineteen-Eighty Four. Sure, this is just a game but it doesn't mean that I can't play the game in a way that is hostile to fascists if that's what I want to do.

So according to your logic, criminals and mass murderers are attracted to GTA. I remember in one of COD games the player massacres the people inside an airport, so whoever played that game must be a terrorist or psychopathic killer.

Did I ever said you "can't play the game in a way that is hostile to fascists"? Play it whatever you like. Your playing style does not bother me, but evidently you cannot tolerate my playing style or my presence in the game.

5 minutes ago, Francoist said:

I am not afraid of talking about politics, but my intention here was not about talking about it, just asked for helping finding alliances. The main question is why you are only sensitive to presence of one of these two evil ideologies (yet both can be present in the game according the game creator)?

I think I've made it pretty clear that I have a problem with any authoritarian ideology. My opinions aren't those of the game creator and I don't know why you would assume that they are.

6 minutes ago, Francoist said:

So according to your logic, criminals and mass murderers are attracted to GTA. I remember in one of COD games the player massacres the people inside an airport, so whoever played that game must be a terrorist or psychopathic killer.

No, that is not my logic. Not all people who play Politics & War are attracted to fascism or communism, just like not all people who play GTA are attracted to crime and murder. But people who end up joining openly fascist or communist groups in either game are more likely to be attracted to the ideas they represent.

10 minutes ago, Francoist said:

Did I ever said you "can't play the game in a way that is hostile to fascists"? Play it whatever you like. Your playing style does not bother me, but evidently you cannot tolerate my playing style or my presence in the game.

You didn't say that, but you did accuse me of not understanding the game, taking it too seriously and being unable to have fun with it, not considering the possibility that being hostile to fascists is how I have fun with it. And you're right, I can't tolerate your playing style or your presence in this game. What, did you think that people were just going to be cool with fascists, whether they're roleplaying or not? People hate fascists, just like they hate communists. You were always going to face opposition by presenting yourself the way you did.

I think I've made it pretty clear that I have a problem with any authoritarian ideology. My opinions aren't those of the game creator and I don't know why you would assume that they are.

Well, you said you prefer communists.

4 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

No, that is not my logic. Not all people who play Politics & War are attracted to fascism or communism, just like not all people who play GTA are attracted to crime and murder. But people who end up joining openly fascist or communist groups in either game are more likely to be attracted to the ideas they represent.

So, you believe people who play aggressively in this game are more likely to be warmongers? Or violent games should be banned because people get more violent?

5 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

You didn't say that, but you did accuse me of not understanding the game, taking it too seriously and being unable to have fun with it, not considering the possibility that being hostile to fascists is how I have fun with it. And you're right, I can't tolerate your playing style or your presence in this game. What, did you think that people were just going to be cool with fascists, whether they're roleplaying or not? People hate fascists, just like they hate communists. You were always going to face opposition by presenting yourself the way you did.

I still don't think you understand playing games. So in order for you to have fun, we need fascism in this game! That is exactly what I am saying.

Your second part contradicts your first part, If you want to have fun being hostile to fascists, they need to be here. I myself want communists to be here in this game, so I can have fun playing against them, having them adds flavor to the game. Having villains in most of game is the main concept.

10 minutes ago, Broke said:

There isn't any, how about you start one?

Selling popcorn for 2 bucks for those who came to read the comments.

I don't have the fiscal capability to start an alliance.

12 minutes ago, Francoist said:

Well, you said you prefer communists.

I said I preferred terrible communists to fascists and Neo-Nazis but that doesn't mean they're not all trash. It's just degrees of trashy but in the end it doesn't really matter, just like who killed how many.

14 minutes ago, Francoist said:

So, you believe people who play aggressively in this game are more likely to be warmongers? Or violent games should be banned because people get more violent?

No.

14 minutes ago, Francoist said:

I still don't think you understand playing games. So in order for you to have fun, we need fascism in this game! That is exactly what I am saying.

Your second part contradicts your first part, If you want to have fun being hostile to fascists, they need to be here. I myself want communists to be here in this game, so I can have fun playing against them, having them adds flavor to the game. Having villains in most of game is the main concept.

I don't really need to prove anything to you, out of all people. And trust me, I can have fun just fine without fascism. In fact, the fun is in vanquishing fascism entirely.

There is no contradiction, you're just making false assumptions and false equivalencies based on things I didn't actually write. I didn't write being hostile to fascists was the only way I have fun in the game, that's just something you thought.

1 minute ago, Big Brother said:

I said I preferred terrible communists to fascists and Neo-Nazis but that doesn't mean they're not all trash. It's just degrees of trashy but in the end it doesn't really matter, just like who killed how many.

No.

I don't really need to prove anything to you, out of all people. And trust me, I can have fun just fine without fascism. In fact, the fun is in vanquishing fascism entirely.

There is no contradiction, you're just making false assumptions and false equivalencies based on things I didn't actually write. I didn't write being hostile to fascists was the only way I have fun in the game, that's just something you thought.

Stop responding. I think it's very clear that this guy is a troll, probably even from GOONS or NPO.

unknown_3_1_65.png

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Stop responding. I think it's very clear that this guy is a troll, probably even from GOONS or NPO.

No worries, I just wanted to kill some time. I'm kind of bored now though so I might listen to you :P

4 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

So you prefer to live in Maoist china instead of living in Francoist Spain. Good to know.

6 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

No.

Another contradiction in your logic.

7 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

So you can have more fun in game by eradicating fascists in the game, then they need to be in the game in the first place in order for you to have more fun. I really want all ideologies be in the game to have more fun, you only want yours to be here basically because you do not understand a game.

11 minutes ago, Changeup said:

I am from middle east, GOONS hate people like me, they were in a game called erepublik, their presence made the game more fun because they were our enemies. I don't know what is the NPO.

1 hour ago, Francoist said:

in 1938 the fascist regime in Italy enacted some anti-Semitic rules, but they had to do it under pressure of Nazi Germany, Mussolini even had some Jewish supporters like Ettore Ovazza.

"but I have a black / gay / something friend, I'm not racist / homophobic / something" 😭

From someone who has personally lived in both an authoritarian far left wing country and an authoritarian far right wing country, you have no idea what you are talking about. I just hope you'll find out when you grow up and enter the real world, before you make mistakes you'll have to live with for the rest of your life.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Francoist said:

-snip-

You know, I wasn't entirely sure if you were just trolling or not but now I definitely am because you seem to be deliberately ignoring everything being said to you while making up your own version of what is being said. So, I'm going to call it a day. Welcome to the game, I'm sure the fascist stuff will totally work out for you.