Custom nation taxes

Cian Handley

For a while I have found it difficult to play around with taxes in my nation as it is estimated off of government policies 

I wish there was a section under revenue where you could set tax brackets like for lower income earners 10% and for higher 30% I think this would make the game a lot more realistic and enjoyable 

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Jaidon of Livlandia said:

Is that supposed to be a CN reference?

Uhh no lol. The taxes on Politics and War are like that. Not sure if it's taken from CN or not, but on P&W, taxes have no purpose other than as a fun little thing.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

The thing with taxes here though is that they don't do anything. Tax rates are cancelled out by another factor (happiness I think?)

Incorrect. Taxes are calculated into your revenue. Happiness is not calculated at all.

• Administrators

Your tax rate is inversely proportional to your average income such that there's no "best" policy. If there were, people would have to sacrifice roleplay for an optimal build, which IMO isn't ideal.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 7/12/2020 at 1:15 AM, katashimon13 said:

no one tell admin that green windfarm / nuke and or missle / naval / tank/  "self sufficient" / etc roleplay builds exist and hurt econ departments souls daily

rawr

....You talkin shit about self-sufficiency and tanks? Missiles I understand, keep the project yet never stockpile without a specific plan for how they'll be used, but tanks?

You might be referring to goofballs that produce food at sub 5-6k land now that I think about it, but the simplicity of raws direct to manufacturing is just sweet. Either way.... tanks?

yes yes i am

the tank build is like the naval build keeping high to max units at all times

are we talkin self sufficiency or "self sufficiency" or sElF sUfFiCieNcY @Sir Scarfalot

but yea i can accept raws direct to manu... aka the lazy build some pplz cant be bothered

im talkin aboot like scattered nonsense that arnt maxed out and producing pre project and other horrors in a similar scope @_@

rawr

11 minutes ago, katashimon13 said:

yes yes i am

the tank build is like the naval build keeping high to max units at all times

are we talkin self sufficiency or "self sufficiency" or sElF sUfFiCieNcY @Sir Scarfalot

but yea i can accept raws direct to manu... aka the lazy build some pplz cant be bothered

im talkin aboot like scattered nonsense that arnt maxed out and producing pre project and other horrors in a similar scope @_@

rawr

B-but tanks have an actual use now

fair enough on the rest