War Slotting Blockaded

Nergia

Alliance: The Knights Radiant

Broken rules: War slotting in use to blockading people.

The whole entire week, they've been war slotting me and blocking my resources which makes it impossible to fight against our attackers and then having only one person to block our resources then attacking all over again. Please do something about this because it makes the game unplayable, unless blockading is nerfed, it makes the entire game impossible to play. In fact probably useless to play since you have literally no options to defend yourself. Imagine a game where when you attack, you cant defend. After all, the rule applies only if it has moderation discretion meaning that the rules only apply if moderation says so.

• Administrators

What wars specifically are you reporting?

Declaring war on other nations isn't against the rules. If they're intentionally filling your slots to prevent others from attacking you, that could be war slot filling, but attacking you while also blockading you isn't inherently against the rules.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...

So infinitely raiding someone until beige then not raiding until beige is over in order to have other members attack again? When i remember correctly, war slotting is basically taking up slots with the intention of not fighting means that even if someone raids me, they can't infintely blockage me with an intent of not properly attacking. the rule never stats that it has to help or does not help the defender, "Declaring war on a nation without the intention of fighting them is punishable by a nation strike and additional punishment for multiple violation",

this quote shows that it doesn't matter if it helps or does not help the defender. So basically, they aren't allowed to blockade and not attack for the purpose of giving other attackers an advantage. Unless, I'm wrong and the rules specifically apply to helping the defending using war slots, and doesnt apply to attackers gaining a blockade advantage.

the rest of the rules are examples of war slotting.

On 7/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, Alex said:

What wars specifically are you reporting?

Declaring war on other nations isn't against the rules. If they're intentionally filling your slots to prevent others from attacking you, that could be war slot filling, but attacking you while also blockading you isn't inherently against the rules.