Ban apeal

Notabadguy

I was issued a nation strike for supposed promotion of violence against a race. I disagree with this because the city names in question were regarding the BLM group and rayshard brooks, who is a person. while I can understand if you don't want me promoting violence, I was not, I was saying cops should be able to defend themselves against protesters and criminals. neither BLM or rayshard brooks are a race of people, and I was not promoting violence about either, I was saying cops should get an rpg for self-defense and that there was nothing wrong with the shooting of brooks, it was sad, but is what happens if you try to shoot a cop. I am not contesting my other two strikes for slot filling and racism, but I would like to note that I am a firm believer in the phrase all lives matter, and I believe racism is the lowest, most crude form of collectivism and should be shunned from polite society if it is real. I was also unaware what I was doing was slot filing, but I accept your decision on that.

Ban ID: 1825

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

• Administrators

Your ban will expire automatically after 89 days. At that point, you will be allowed to create a new nation and try again.

To respond to your questions/protestations, your city names were things like "rayshard brooks deserved what he got" and "cops should get an RPG to deal wtih blm" which are statements that promote violence and arguably racism (at least the latter) which is not tolerated here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

11 hours ago, Alex said:

Your ban will expire automatically after 89 days. At that point, you will be allowed to create a new nation and try again.

To respond to your questions/protestations, your city names were things like "rayshard brooks deserved what he got" and "cops should get an RPG to deal wtih blm" which are statements that promote violence and arguably racism (at least the latter) which is not tolerated here.

Ok, where is the standard for what comments are allowed or not, the game rules say nothing about this and I don't want to navigate an online comunity where I don't know what is and is not acceptable. Also, you could say those statements promote violence, but not racism. Rayshard brooks is not representative of all black people, unless you with to say that all blacks will drive drunk, pass out in a drive through, and try to shoot a cop. and when I say deal with BLM, I only mean the violent protesters, but either way the organization black lives matter does not speak for every black person, they are marxists using african americans as a tool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5