waifus are there for waifus sake

simple summary of nation lore theme:
- japanese 90's economic crash kills japan
- militaristic faction forms to try to reunite in chubu
- plot armor makes us strong

Ozeki  (大関) literally translated as great barrier

here's the improvised scuffed wiki page describing it and its lore
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1202833

im too lazy to really fix anything there because its boring to log in just to log out again
might make a page on the P&W wiki eventually so i can abandon that but dunno

edit: the waifus themselves have nothing to do with my nation or its lore, they're just there cause i'm a degen weeb
also i made a wiki page through copying the stuff from the NS dispatch
https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Ozeki

Edited by Empiur
  • Like 2

Mine's adapted a lot over time.  City names and the nation come from a novel I wrote.  The theme of the nation itself is just anime.  Long ago I might have had the enthusiasm for a coherent theme, but it is no more.

• Downvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

My nations theme is absolute devotion to me and cult video games.

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Every city is literally just a room in some sort of minor lord's abandoned keep from a fledgling fiefdom as the ruler larps that he rules over a vast empire and not just the only person left in a dilapidated building, on the outskirts of real nations. Funny how fiction imitates reality. I had the idea to alternate between "rooms" that were two words and one word, but that got difficult, and the correct grammar/spelling is dodgy, so I don't worry about that too much anymore, but ideally I've tried to bring the force back into balance so isn't more than the other by too much. Even if I have to stretch the english language to do so.

My nation is one largely run by thestrals – or rather, bat ponies, which is a popular pony race within the MLP fandom. Most cities are named after themes of the night and the dark, with a bit of a sci-fi bent to it.

• Downvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Guest Sabb Alborz

It's based on the Hashashins; an ancient order of Persian/Syrian assasins (yes the one that Assasin's Creed is based on) . It's a Hashashin reawakening; partially inspired by true names/personalities, partially fictional. One of these days I may even get to fleshing out a backstory in the factbook. I suppose it was funny when the Hashashins had a baseball team but no moar clickin'... >.> The baseball players will have to find new jobs.

It was either that or a Dark Souls/Bloodborne theme, because Dark Souls/Bloodborne is ❤️

3 hours ago, Sabb Alborz said:

It's based on the Hashashins; an ancient order of Persian/Syrian assasins (yes the one that Assasin's Creed is based on) . It's a Hashashin reawakening; partially inspired by true names/personalities, partially fictional. One of these days I may even get to fleshing out a backstory in the factbook. I suppose it was funny when the Hashashins had a baseball team but no moar clickin'... >.> The baseball players will have to find new jobs.

It was either that or a Dark Souls/Bloodborne theme, because Dark Souls/Bloodborne is ❤️

Huh, nice work! You're really putting a lot of effort into that one. Respect.

Based off a western/central European country I created in my head when I was younger...turned it in to a NS nation, then transferred to various other nation games. Name is adapted from the French region 'Berry', though the locations don't quite match up.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:39 PM, Robert Ap Ioan said:

My nation is based on South Wales. All the cities are places I know.

Tyddewi when? 

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 11:25 PM, James XVI said:

Based off a western/central European country I created in my head when I was younger...turned it in to a NS nation, then transferred to various other nation games. Name is adapted from the French region 'Berry', though the locations don't quite match up.

Tyddewi when? 

Tyddewi is the Welsh name for St David's - it means David's House.

Edited by Robert Ap Ioan

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

18 hours ago, Robert Ap Ioan said:

Tyddewi is the Welsh name for St David's - it means David's House.

Yeah, and south Wales' best city isn't on your city list 😛 

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

• 2 weeks later...

My Nation & Alliance's theme is based on Fallout 3 & fallout 4, my leader is Deborah Kobayashi, the lone wanderer (protagonist of fallout 3) after she takes over NukaWorld & becomes overboss of the Raider Gangs there. 

Leader Character Sheet -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DRrw3Ifx6442spSvteVcf26XBAHUI8exyGR9xtM8G1w

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=234424

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7698

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=44927

Good Hope is an alternatively financed international non-profit marine conservation organization that engages in direct action campaigns to protect the oceans of Orbis

Edited by Jangles