What's your nation theme

Raphael

Mine has a Japanese theme. I've come up with the names of the cities myself (some of them being fairly obvious and some of them not so) and even thought of characters to go along with those names which I put into the factbook of my nation.

I do have to say though that sometimes I realized afterwards that some of the place names actually exist in reality. 🤔

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68405

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well I have a fire & Hellbent theme. If you browse closely thou I have some references to games, movies, & books in my nation. Wonder if y'all could find them all?

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Mine's based off a story I used to write sometime around high school/college. Never got even a little close to finishing it but had fun creating the background/characters, so when I joined here, I made it my theme.

• Upvote 6

BrOQBND.jpg

On 7/9/2020 at 8:12 AM, Adrienne said:

Mine's based off a story I used to write sometime around high school/college. Never got even a little close to finishing it but had fun creating the background/characters, so when I joined here, I made it my theme.

Maybe you should back to high school and try to finish the story, please?

World need to know how talented TKR Queen is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

I actually started this game with my Nationstates RP, the Empire of Tehver and puppet Calondia. However a few months after I joined I then changed my RP to that of the Japanese Navy (when in Arrgh) and then finally just on Japan/Ancient Japan/Empire of Japan but name is still Calondia. My Nationstates name. Probably have to go and review those nations haha.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tehver

Once again moved from Pacific to Balder, ugh, I wish I could set a favored spawn region.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=calondia

My main region was usually Europeia/Equinox.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 11:42 AM, Adrienne said:

Sam Cooper too is actually a character from stories I used to write in high school  :)    (ofc they were too childish and I didn't even finish most of them. 😛)

My nation theme is a state led by a (good) dictator Sam Cooper (only the name is borrowed from my stories) who led an uprising and overthrew the former leaders who had made Markovia a police state with no privacy or freedom. Cities are named after Greek and Roman mythological characters.

Edited by Sam Cooper
  • Like 1

tvPWtuA.gif

My theme evolved from a common dictator who loved raiding other nations having her nation in cold area. Actually I made some story in factbook but not sure if I finished it or not. (My nation always was very focused about praising leader)

Then I've changed my theme when super computer Mainframe took a dictator place after her disappearing. 

After a while, dictator has been back as a crazy girl in the purple costume swearing a lot, messing with people and trying to make justice.

To sum it up, from a good girl I became degenerate.

Thank you Alex 😐

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg