Collapse in the Mines 2.0 [RoH]

Lord Tyrion

13 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

@AntMan @Nokia Rokia 

Why do you guys dislike Swamp so much to go fully 'scorched Earth' on them for? 

I feel bad for the rank and file of TCM. 

While I can appreciate a good scorched earth war... now isn't really the time nor is TCM really ready for it 😕

That said, didn't you just recommend that TCM become a raiding alliance a few posts ago? :P

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

While I can appreciate a good scorched earth war... now isn't really the time nor is TCM really ready for it 😕

That said, didn't you just recommend that TCM become a raiding alliance a few posts ago? :P

I still don't think that's a bad idea, but Antman seems to want to quit or reroll over it for some reason. 

I also didn't know a lot about this 'war' but this thread helped to fill me in. Micros gonna micro. 

new_forum_sig_2.png

Offering people the opportunity to escape the actions of their leaders is not demanding they leave.   Are you thick?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

well this brings back memories like last time when we fought you make posts demanding  members leave and make unjust claims lolz i look forward to the fun days ahead

The below screenshot is from TCMs AA page, anyone else notice a double standard? 

:,)

You cant make this stuff up 

Screenshot_20200702-191243.jpg

Edited by Grave
Message repeated itself for some reason
  • Haha 1

"Shadow launched a nuke on a Fark nation hours after the peace he accepted was in effect, causing expensive damage.  When asked hours later the next day “hey, what the hell?” minutes after such inquiry, a missile was sent to the same Fark target (who hadn’t attacked at all again mind you) ending that war and looting the nation and Fark’s alliance bank."

😂

get rekd pixelhuggers