Collapse in the Mines 2.0 [RoH]

Lord Tyrion

20 hours ago, Master said:

The Wei, Weebunism and GPC please bring us the GW a bit sooner, we are all so bored !!!

Tbh, if Weebunism or GPC joins in I will join in and bring my allies. 

Cuz damn, we need a GW again.

19 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Are you thick?

*thicc
Jk Shadow's skinny af.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

21 hours ago, Changeup said:

TCM was never one for basic intelligence.

Neither were you & your company. In fact, y'all are worse. At least we have people of the SWAMP, Rose-sphere, Commom-sphere, & some in between to sort out the chaos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Changeup said:

Firwof. You don't get to respond to a comment about basic intelligence

Hey, you made the og comment. Not my fault you made a comment about basic smarts when y'all don't like thinking over things yourselves.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Step 1. Think more, Assume less ya hypocrites
  • Downvote 3

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Hey, you made the og comment. Not my fault you made a comment about basic smarts when y'all don't like thinking over things yourselves.

Firwof, you're a great guy....usually.

Face it, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. It isn't hard to figure that out.

But to play devils advocate, ChangeUp lives in the state that technically isn't even a state and they think they are still part of the 13 colonies....
Ahem, "Commonwealth of Pennsylvania"
You gotta be pretty silly in your head to live there.

• Haha 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Neither were you & your company. In fact, y'all are worse. At least we have people of the SWAMP, Rose-sphere, Commom-sphere, & some in between to sort out the chaos.

Your odd offhand baseless comments about CotL has given us and other spheres material to bond over. Watching you post is similar to watching YouTube videos of crazy people doing odd things that make them look silly.

You are a conversation piece.

On one hand, thank you for the content. On the other hand, you should probably reflect more on the things you post before you hit ‘submit reply’ (for your own benefit)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

Your odd offhand baseless comments about CotL has given us and other spheres material to bond over. Watching you post is similar to watching YouTube videos of crazy people doing odd things that make them look silly.

On one hand, thank you for the content. On the other hand, you should probably reflect more on the things you post before you hit ‘submit reply’ (for your own benefit)

Can confirm, Firwof is like that uncle who thinks 5G gives you cancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Pot meet kettle? 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

1.Thx for the appreciation maan

2. Id recommend the same thing for some of your fellow associates *cough cough* *stares @ Change*

1 hour ago, Corpsman said:

Can confirm, Firwof is like that uncle who thinks 5G gives you cancer.

Can confirm myself

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:55 PM, Thalmor said:

As it stands right now, Nokia has agreed to come on Thalmor Radio and give his side of things. James Wilson will also be coming on to represent Swamp and I suppose rebut Nokia.

My show starts tonight at 9 PM EST. So, about 6 hours from now.

Link: https://discord.gg/rcnJYAv 

https://gofile.io/d/EmNYk8

Here's the recording of the episode. I think it'll only be up for a few days, so download it while you can.

I would've preferred to have it hosted somewhere for streaming but YouTube wouldn't allow it because it's to long. Oh well I guess. 

Nokia recorded this (big thank you to him) and he started doing so before the preshow. I'm not sure where everything is so it's best to just start from the beginning and have it on in the background as you do something else. If you just want to hear Nokia and James go at it, skip to 30 minutes in. 

This would've been up sooner, but my internet is trash and there's nothing I can do about it. 

Hope you guys enjoy it! I had a lot of people in my DM's asking about it. I think this will suffice.

• Like 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 7/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Corpsman said:

Firwof, you're a great guy....usually.

Face it, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. It isn't hard to figure that out.

But to play devils advocate, ChangeUp lives in the state that technically isn't even a state and they think they are still part of the 13 colonies....
Ahem, "Commonwealth of Pennsylvania"
You gotta be pretty silly in your head to live there.

As a resident of the same state I find that slightly offensive.. bringing Rl into this is poor taste let's keep it to orbis. 

For your information, PA is, infact, a state. And used to house the Capital of the United States... 

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

hmm seems the posters have gone quiet like this war

Your sh***y excuse to post just to bump this thread for your ego says a lot.

• Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

hmm seems the posters have gone quiet like this war

Yea that is kind of what happens when 20+ TCM members decided they don't want get trapped in a Coal Mine that is in the process of collapsing in on itself due to poor maintenance and poor management.

• Haha 4

On 7/10/2020 at 7:45 PM, Jeric said:

As a resident of the same state I find that slightly offensive.. bringing Rl into this is poor taste let's keep it to orbis. 

For your information, PA is, infact, a state. And used to house the Capital of the United States... 

Man. That was a joke. I am aware that it is a state and that it was the home of the revolution and what not. I was trying to lighten up the mood.