I think I'll try and not use the forum.

Nadya Iwakura

Sheepy being bad at game design, along with Prefontaine's horrible suggestions and Sheepy deciding to ignore everyone other than him makes me really angry, and I just can't deal with this game anymore. I'll be active just in CotL discord. Other games are far more fun than this, and I thankfully have friends I would rather spend time with than be annoyed over this forum.

I meant to put this in Farewells and Goodbyes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Nadya Iwakura said:

Sheepy being bad at game design, along with Prefontaine's horrible suggestions and Sheepy deciding to ignore everyone other than him makes me really angry, and I just can't deal with this game anymore. I'll be active just in CotL discord. Other games are far more fun than this, and I thankfully have friends I would rather spend time with than be annoyed over this forum.

I meant to put this in Farewells and Goodbyes.

It's important to take breaks from the forums, otherwise you'll end up endlessly smashing your head against edgy teenage contrarians and asinine game design decisions. The game barely functions anyway; the communities are the draw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Nadya Iwakura said:

LMAO, I got a game strike because Sheepy accidentally striked me instead of the person I reported for nazism

image.png.94a9bdb68e5d543aef1c3ed45add4c92.png

gg lmfao

• Like 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb