Swamp wanted me to apologize for doing 1bn in damage to them in 1 week

Majima Goro

So um, war stats
yea, no war is complete without that

Swamp Damage Taken Total: $528,711,819.23
The Coal Mines Damage Taken Total: $206,991,585.74

AssassinsOfTheDark (1 nation)losses: $93,654,606.15
26 nations losses: $1,037,531,089.87(which is apparently swamp of 600mish)

Total Damage Swamp: 1.128bn
Total Damage TCM: 301m+400m as reps

Total negative Swamp: 400m

Edited by AntMan
  • Thanks 1

So what, after being a coward and completely silent while making Wei negotiate on your behalf, now you're going to make up random numbers so that you can make bankrupting your alliance look like a W for yourself?   

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

On 7/1/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dr James Wilson said:

So what, after being a coward and completely silent while making Wei negotiate on your behalf, now you're going to make up random numbers so that you can make bankrupting your alliance look like a W for yourself?   

No, they are provided by Borg and are not fake

• Haha 2

If you caused Swamp a billion in damages so quickly and so easily, what's stopping you from giving them a few more bil damage? Why did you run to your protector so quickly?

Who are you trying to save face for? 

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You are literally making shit up because if you caused a billion+ worth of damage to us, we would have demanded a billion worth of reps.   Seeing as you could barely afford the 400 million and needed Wei to pay a portion of it, we would have simply ground you and your AA to dust.   You are a joke and a sad joke at that.

But hey, keep going.   I'm sure your AA is really happy to watch you try and save face after you had to give away all their money.

Bots dont lie and I can do that much damage again, if you want to see me do it again.
But it is up to you.

Just now, AntMan said:

Bots dont lie and I can do that much damage again, if you want to see me do it again.
But it is up to you.

It's funny cause we used bots to calculate the damages when we decided we were going to make you pay for everything.

And please go ahead.   We already know your allies don't support you.   Hell, even your own gov doesn't support you.   You're just a dog barking from behind an electric fence now.

And the mechanics make it so easy to just keep you neutered so...step up, pooch.

• Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It's funny cause we used bots to calculate the damages when we decided we were going to make you pay for everything.

And please go ahead.   We already know your allies don't support you.   Hell, even your own gov doesn't support you.   You're just a dog barking from behind an electric fence now.

And the mechanics make it so easy to just keep you neutered so...step up, pooch.

See, you can call me whatever you want. 
IF you have a problem with me, tell me a date and time so we can settle it man to man.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AntMan said:

But it is up to you.

Pretty ballsy coming from you. One of your own Gov members came to & talking about he only declared wars because he was ordered to, and didnt agree with anything he was told, and agreed you where in the wrong.

And if your bot doesn't lie, then post proof of these "1 Billion" in damages. 

And I can't tell you how many people wish you would try again. 

• Upvote 2

Do you mind leaving my Gov alone, to whom it may concern a large portion of our bank is on loan to "Clients" and the deficit is largely due to me not having time to handle government affairs and being forced to step down the day before the war as I have life matters that need attendance.

Due to these irl matters I have taken a leave of absence from TCM furthermore the Stats come from Borgs Stat Server the only current war stats service.

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

And if your bot doesn't lie, then post proof of these "1 Billion" in damages. 

https://discord.gg/93W66H
https://discordapp.com/channels/672481909887991818/704178377459761152/727813316914970805

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

That's a very poor dodge.   We already beat you.   We took your house.  We took your furniture.   What else is left to take?   

And man to man?   This is a game you silly child.  If you want to talk about manliness after you either refused or were not allowed to participate in your own negotiations, be a man and accept that you got fricked and go home with your tail between your legs.

Hmm, whatever you say

36 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Do you mind leaving my Gov alone, to whom it may concern a large portion of our bank is on loan to "Clients" and the deficit is largely due to me not having time to handle government affairs and being forced to step down the day before the war as I have life matters that need attendance.

Due to these irl matters I have taken a leave of absence from TCM furthermore the Stats come from Borgs Stat Server the only current war stats service.

We would have loved to leave your Gov alone. Except that your Second In Command is a clown who got caught trying to be a shit raider. And we can't help that some of your other Gov members reached out to Swamp to find the truth as to why wars where occuring, and they agreed Shadow and TCM in the wrong. 

We didn't come looking for this conflict. Your genius 2IC did that for you, and we finished it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2