Please Lower Spy Casualties Thread #999

Raphael

Please for the love of Space Jesus lower the amount of spies that die per attack.

I lost 41 spies in two attacks just for clarification on this. The total is 50 (sans project). I lost 82% of my total intelligence crew in one "blitz."

If we're adjusting casualties in the rest of the game's conflicts, might as well fix spies while we're here. This has been an issue since I started playing and I've made so many suggestion threads for it.

Reiteration: the goal for PVP should be for competitive wars and gameplay. It should be extremely difficult to overwhelm and then pin down your opponent. You should never have to face indefinitely "pinning."

• Upvote 2

On top of this, increase the amount of units killed by spies. Rather than the current 1-5% kill rate, make it something more like 4-7% to make spies somewhat more useful.

As for spy v. spy rates, I think someone who had two successful assassination attempts against their spies shouldn't have lost more than 15-20 spies total, so roughly 7-10 per attack. 20 per attack is just insane.

• Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

I prefer a suggestion like this with allowing uninterrupted spy rebuild over adjusting casualty/rebuild rates because then there are repeated opportunities to flip the spy war, instead of making the spy war a constant attempt at keeping enemy spies killed.

• Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~