Warslot filling discussion

Jeric

hmm... if the goal is to raid and not protect, why doesn't tcw kick him or move to applicant? you can always invite him back if he wakes up. However, I believe politics and game mechanics SHOULD be separate. Removing beige mechanics completely negates whatever balance you were trying to accomplish. There will be pile ons and I will gladly participate in those, if nothing else to show that the game has been horribly broken.

• Upvote 1

Alex seems to be catering to 4 or 5 members of the game, and lashing out like a toddler against the rest of the game. Favoritism no bueno.

EDIT: He won't even consider the dozens of suggestions to the problems presented over the years. He just ends beige and cries.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 6

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 hours ago, James II said:

Alex seems to be catering to 4 or 5 members of the game, and lashing out like a toddler against the rest of the game. Favoritism no bueno.

EDIT: He won't even consider the dozens of suggestions to the problems presented over the years. He just ends beige and cries.

who are the 4 or 5 members? 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:22 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If he does wake up tho, you are not allowed to stop fighting, because grumpy got hit with that, when Joe went inactive, we hit him to wake him up, and he did wake up so we peaced out, and lost a ton of resources due to Sheeps decision that he thought was it was slot filling because other people couldnt hit him, even tho the 10 people in range of Joe would never risk a war to hit him, and anyone that really wanted to hit him was well out of range.

I made a meme about this same thing. Hardly anyone said it wasn't fair or defended Grumpy which I found ironic given this almost identical situation. It almost seems like a popularity contest between who gets punished and who doesn't. "Better not punish TCW cuz everyone likes them, but Grumpy, eh let them die. "

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Deulos said:

I made a meme about this same thing. Hardly anyone said it wasn't fair or defended Grumpy which I found ironic given this almost identical situation. It almost seems like a popularity contest between who gets punished and who doesn't. "Better not punish TCW cuz everyone likes them, but Grumpy, eh let them die. "

Yes of course it is 100% political with alot of these things. It almost always is.