Default Market Settings Change

Konkrage

What I was doing: I was navigating the buy/sell pages in the marketplace. 

What happened: There is a frustrating bug where, for some unknown reason, the game will switch the buy/sell (Default, Asc, Desc) feature to a random version of the two. I have never needed to use this feature except to correct the bug where the game will choose to move off the default feature. 

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=26&display=world

It is just the normal trade page. 

Screenshot: None available, but the bug occurs when flipping through the market by resource. I haven't been able to replicate it except at random. What I do is go from resource to resource and flip between buy and sell. Food Buy, Food Sell -> Coal Buy, Coal Sell -> Oil Buy, Oil Sell -> etc. I never touch the default sort feature, but at some point it inevitably will switch it to Asc. or Desc. 

29 minutes ago, Konkrage said:

What I was doing: I was navigating the buy/sell pages in the marketplace. 

What happened: There is a frustrating bug where, for some unknown reason, the game will switch the buy/sell (Default, Asc, Desc) feature to a random version of the two. I have never needed to use this feature except to correct the bug where the game will choose to move off the default feature. 

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=26&display=world

It is just the normal trade page. 

Screenshot: None available, but the bug occurs when flipping through the market by resource. I haven't been able to replicate it except at random. What I do is go from resource to resource and flip between buy and sell. Food Buy, Food Sell -> Coal Buy, Coal Sell -> Oil Buy, Oil Sell -> etc. I never touch the default sort feature, but at some point it inevitably will switch it to Asc. or Desc. 

are you using any extensions to the game?
Also tell me the browser you are using?

34 minutes ago, Lury said:

are you using any extensions to the game?
Also tell me the browser you are using?

No, no extensions. I am using google Chrome. The error has happened on chrome mobile and chrome desktop. 

1 minute ago, Konkrage said:

No, no extensions. I am using google Chrome. The error has happened on chrome mobile and chrome desktop. 

Then it must be a bug. Contact Alex via In-game Messages for a quick response