Real communism has been tried before change my mind

CaptainPronin

So you said real communism hasn't been tried? Well what if I were to tell you that Pol Pot was the purest of communists, responsible for the ideology of Pol Pot Thought shortened endearingly to Pot Thought. This idea states that people with glasses are intellectuals and deserve to be shot, and everyone should live in barracks and plough the fields until they collapse from exhaustion. 

What if I were to tell you that communist ideologies are just a front put up by predatory people that want to hurt you in order to lure your dumb ass into their cult so you can become another drone in the borg collective. You should know that nothing in this world is ever free (as in free beer). If someone is promising you free shit, it is almost always a scam. Conservatives may seem like dicks when they don't offer you free shit, but at least they don't make promises they can't deliver.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, CaptainPronin said:

Conservatives may seem like dicks when they don't offer you free shit, but at least they don't make promises they can't deliver.

This part is true. Trump promised to "Drain the Swamp" and now he's finally doing it. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2020 at 6:26 AM, CaptainPronin said:

So you said real communism hasn't been tried? Well what if I were to tell you that Pol Pot was the purest of communists, responsible for the ideology of Pol Pot Thought shortened endearingly to Pot Thought. This idea states that people with glasses are intellectuals and deserve to be shot, and everyone should live in barracks and plough the fields until they collapse from exhaustion. 

What if I were to tell you that communist ideologies are just a front put up by predatory people that want to hurt you in order to lure your dumb ass into their cult so you can become another drone in the borg collective. You should know that nothing in this world is ever free (as in free beer). If someone is promising you free shit, it is almost always a scam. Conservatives may seem like dicks when they don't offer you free shit, but at least they don't make promises they can't deliver.

Truer words have never been said in the history of mankind