trade sell button does not work

W ZACH RAHMAN

You should be able to click on ressource bar atop of your sceen. That will transport you to trade sceen, that depends on what ressource you cliked on.
Else you can also click on the trade button out on the  side, or scoll down menu if you using a phone, listed under nation. 

Both of these methods will take you to this link: 
https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=26&display=world

Were you can specify what you want to do. Like which ressource and if you want to buy or sell from the market directly. 
You  will also be able to see a button called "Create offer"
That get you to this page: 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/trade/create/

Were you should be able to post your own sell and buy offers. That you need to fill out with with what you want to buy/sell and for what price. 

After you click either buy or sell offer, you should get a pop up, that give you details of what you typed in, and then you should be able to go ahead an accept it. 

tenor (1).gif

Since you have multiple nations with the same leader name, I'm guessing you're trying to trade with yourself and it's not working. It's because having multiple accounts in-game is not allowed, you'll have to delete one of them, or contact the server admin to do it for you.

@Alex, I think this is a situation for you. Not necessarily a report since I don't think they were aware of the rules and they seem to not be a native english speaker? Idk.