Racist Nation

Arawra

Nation link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id= 226782

Nature of violation: Nation description is “kill whitey” for kill white people. For context, he also posted the below thread in which he says “I hate wypipo (reads white people)”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

For context, wypipo is a term Leftbook came up with to avoid detection by Facebook's auto moderation flagging them when they say white people. This account appears to be trying to parody leftbook, albeit in an incredibly lazy fashion.

• Like 1

Hey buddy, racism is power + privilege according to social science, which is known to be the hardest science known to man backed by mathematical models and empirical evidence. That means it is physically impossible to be racist against white people.

On a serious note though, durmij is on the ball, it is an obvious parody of lefties and I do not actually believe it. It is my ingame character. On a pozzed site like reddit or facebook saying something like that unironically is completely tolerated, which I am satirizing.

If I did break the community rules I did not mean to and I'd happily adjust my behavior if I hear from a mod about this. Maybe you can be lenient on me since I am a new player.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 11

On 6/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, CaptainPronin said:

Hey buddy, racism is power + privilege according to social science, which is known to be the hardest science known to man backed by mathematical models and empirical evidence. That means it is physically impossible to be racist against white people.

On a serious note though, durmij is on the ball, it is an obvious parody of lefties and I do not actually believe it. It is my ingame character. On a pozzed site like reddit or facebook saying something like that unironically is completely tolerated, which I am satirizing.

If I did break the community rules I did not mean to and I'd happily adjust my behavior if I hear from a mod about this. Maybe you can be lenient on me since I am a new player.

I'm confused, you're 'satirizing' that other websites would find this acceptable, and you expect it to be tolerated here without punishment, that would go against your own values, no?

Not to mention the "it's a joke" excuse is not valid, and people use it as their go-to way too often. 

I also don't understand the expectation of leniency after you doubled down in the same breath, and have not made any effort to change the description. You don't need clarification from the mods, this pretty clearly violates the in-game communication rule.

• Upvote 3

Look up to the sky above~

I'm starting to recall why I quit CN in the first place. Karens like you backseat moderating and reporting everything you don't like. The reason why I have "not made an effort" to change my nation description is because you aren't a mod and I don't have to answer to you.

I just got two warns today and I have barely made any posts, including one for "necroposting" in a thread that was on the front page. If I get warned or banned for this ridiculous thing too then no big loss if this is the welcome I get in this community. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

• Administrators
5 hours ago, CaptainPronin said:

If I get warned or banned for this ridiculous thing too then no big loss if this is the welcome I get in this community. 

You're not going to get warned or banned for this as you've already updated your nation description (although I'm not sure "kill weebs" is much better.)

Tone down the violent rhetoric and I think you'll be fine.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link