What happened to NPO

CaptainPronin

15 hours ago, CaptainPronin said:

I am surprised they cheated. I used to play CN way back in 06-09. Their mega blocks did ruin the game but I never thought they'd stoop that low. I guess all the veterens grew up and quit and got replaced by zoomers with 0 moral integrity.

Are you also aware that Polaris (aka NpO) is Pacifica's blue colony?

Thanks for sharing brand-new player who hasn't bothered to learn anything about Orbis at all before licking the non-existent NPO boot.   I'm sure you're destined for success here, especially with such a riveting nation name and bio.   You should go join Buck in Hell.

• Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

34 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Thanks for sharing brand-new player who hasn't bothered to learn anything about Orbis at all before licking the non-existent NPO boot.   I'm sure you're destined for success here, especially with such a riveting nation name and bio.   You should go join Buck in Hell.

image.thumb.png.7fa4985012b5fc2d692412dc257a1eb2.png

For sure will be a success...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

gg-fu-banner.png

4 minutes ago, CaptainPronin said:

Absolutely lovely how hostile this community is to new players. I am about to be banned now I am sure. Nice playing with you all I guess.

Classic case of projection. You stumbled in here with your hostile posting and then cried woe is me, you won't be missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

3 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Classic case of projection. You stumbled in here with your hostile posting and then cried woe is me, you won't be missed.

You are the one that called me racist and decided to immediately try to get me banned when I just started playing. So who is being hostile?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, CaptainPronin said:

Absolutely lovely how hostile this community is to new players. I am about to be banned now I am sure. Nice playing with you all I guess.

Maybe stop posting racist shit on ur nation, and you won't get the strike. 

As they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainPronin said:

You are the one that called me racist and decided to immediately try to get me banned when I just started playing. So who is being hostile?

https://politicsandwar.com/rules/

Edit:

Wouldn't have even checked your nation if not for posts like these:

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/29189-the-legion-doe/page/2/&tab=comments#comment-466368

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/28866-global-alliance-and-treaty-organization-declaration-of-existence-and-protection-treaty/page/3/&tab=comments#comment-466369

Have fun digging your hole.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Are you capable of understanding the concept of irony or sarcasm or has watching too many poorly dubbed animes left you tone deaf? It's pathetic how you latch on to this purported racism thing when it is so obvious what my intention was. And I am sure that you if you look through the hundreds of nations in the game you will find much worse shit but trying to get me banned is obviously some kind of entertainment for you.

On a side note, it's a strange coincidence how every time I see a user in any community bullying new members it's consistently a weeb avatar. What is it about guys who have little girls as their avatar that makes them so hostile?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, CaptainPronin said:

Are you capable of understanding the concept of irony or sarcasm or has watching too many poorly dubbed animes left you tone deaf? It's pathetic how you latch on to this purported racism thing when it is so obvious what my intention was. And I am sure that you if you look through the hundreds of nations in the game you will find much worse shit but trying to get me banned is obviously some kind of entertainment for you.

On a side note, it's a strange coincidence how every time I see a user in any community bullying new members it's consistently a weeb avatar. What is it about guys who have little girls as their avatar that makes them so hostile?

Irony would be someone acting hostile and then crying the community is being hostile back to them.

Or satirizing websites taking lightly to racism against whites, and then doing it on another website and expecting leniency.

What's pathetic is latching onto things unrelated to the discussion to make non-points, but rather jabs at a person, but surely you're not the hostile one.

But the real entertainment is a muppet putting on a show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Irony would be someone acting hostile and then crying the community is being hostile back to them.

Or satirizing websites taking lightly to racism against whites, and then doing it on another website and expecting leniency.

What's pathetic is latching onto things unrelated to the discussion to make non-points, but rather jabs at a person, but surely you're not the hostile one.

But the real entertainment is a muppet putting on a show.

My initial reply in your report thread was respectful. I explained my reasoning and explained I was not trying to be racist and you are the only person who was so bothered by it that you felt the need to cry about it. I extended an olive branch to you and said I was willing to change my behavior if a mod told me it was not okay, but I did not believe what I was doing from the start was breaking any rules. You just doubled down and spoke to me in a tone as though you had any authority over me, and I am replying to you in a manner that befits the way you've been treating me the entire time I have had thr displeasure of interacting with you.

In accordance with the rules and Administrator Anime Girl I have changed my nation description so that it is no longer """"""racist"""""".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, CaptainPronin said:

My initial reply in your report thread was respectful. I explained my reasoning and explained I was not trying to be racist and you are the only person who was so bothered by it that you felt the need to cry about it. I extended an olive branch to you and said I was willing to change my behavior if a mod told me it was not okay, but I did not believe what I was doing from the start was breaking any rules. You just doubled down and spoke to me in a tone as though you had any authority over me, and I am replying to you in a manner that befits the way you've been treating me the entire time I have had thr displeasure of interacting with you.

In accordance with the rules and Administrator Anime Girl I have changed my nation description so that it is no longer """"""racist"""""".

Still digging eh?

You can go look at the downvotes on your reply in the report thread. Many people disagreed with you, unfortunately the rules prevent them calling you out directly in that thread, but I understand why you wouldn't know that, with being born yesterday and all.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Bruh, don't be an idiot and we don't have to call you out on it. I'm not quite sure what you're arguing for. That Hime *cough Venom cough* was simply pointing out something that breaks our community guidelines that the mods have missed is somehow doubling down on you? If you were really sorry you'd just have said, my bad, didn't know that was acceptable here and change it right away without needing a mod/warns. 

The only reason you are arguing is trying to play innocent for an act that clearly was intentional, you just got defensive and hostile right off the bat for no real reason. And the rest of the conversation is just you grasping at any comeback you can think of to prove that you are right while backtracking as fast as you can to appear that you've been accused.

Is the community toxic or are you just being difficult 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Lets be honest here, its both.

Lmfao u right

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

On 6/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, CaptainPronin said:

Are you also aware that Polaris (aka NpO) is Pacifica's blue colony?

I know that Polaris hasn't actually truly been a colony of the NPO for more than 12 years now but someone could pretend otherwise and set up the world's most bad faith cb of all time and that'd be kinda funny.

• Thanks 1

Le1AjCa.png

So someone makes a nation and immidetly posts "Where's NPO" onto forums? At the time when the 6 months ban terms are about to end? If you want to measure how much people dislike your alliance still you may as well open a poll dear pacifican. 

• Haha 4

I wonder.....how long has CaptainPronin been a member of NPO? He presents irrational arguments just like the other Roq-bots did during Dial Up....and plays the Phony Victim card game just as ineptly, too. His style seems familiar....a very NPO/GOON-ish posting style.

A 'new' player, huh? The smell of bull-flop permeates the air.....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

New Pacific Order is no more! They has ceased to be! They expired and gone to meet it's maker! 

It's a stiff! Bereft of life, They rests in peace! If they haven't cheated they'll be pushing up the daisies! It's metabolic processes are now history! They're off the twig! They kicked the bucket, They're shuffled off it's mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the defunct alliances invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-ALLIANCE!!